Logicality: Later

Patton's POV 

I silently get up, get dressed and head downstairs. I rush to the kitchen and start cooking pancakes. While I am doing that Logan arrives making coffee while studying a cookbook. "Weird book choice Logan," I whisper in his ear. "Ah! Oh. Morality. Yeah, it is quite a weird choice but I thought it would be necessary to study it. If I left, Logan would struggle to feed himself. I finish cooking the pancakes and serve them. I take a few and sit on the couch smiling. "Social distancing. I am glad you're following the rules of Morality." Logan says. "Honestly, who wouldn't, even though being in quarantine for two more years will reduce climate change. It is just a horrible isolation method." I try to explain. Logan is distracted by his book. "Hm.. fascinating.." Logan says I clean up. "So, I keep on wondering why I am ignored by you, is it because I am an idiot or is it because you can't free time to speak to me?" I say, "Morality, it is neither. now allow me to study please." Logan says. It seems like he doesn't like me. He doesn't call me by my name and he seems always disturbed and annoyed whenever I speak. "Well suit yourself, Lo. If you need anything I'll be in my room. Honestly, I find it disrespectful that you're acting like a jerk Logan but I guess it's just what you want." I say leaving him to think.

Logan's POV

I should of not ignored Patton. It makes me seem like a jerk which is a false acclaim. His face expressed a lot of pain and sadness. I should have listened to him and talked to him. Patton would have liked my presence more if I didn't ignore him. I am conflicted between going to apologise or read. Reading can increase knowledge but reduce social skills. As I think about the two options I notice a small figure walking towards me which is recognised as Virgil. "Logan, I think something is wrong with Patton..." Virgil says. I put my book down and stare at Virgil. "What could be possibly be wrong with him? Nothing triggered him. He should be fine Virgil. Do not involve yourself in that. He is fine." I lie reluctantly, as I stare at Virgil's eyes I can recognise the pain that Patton has. "Is something wrong Virge?" I say, "um... nothing, it really doesn't matter. You wouldn't know anyways" Virgil says as he walks away. I sigh and walk to my room and shut my door sobbing. Why do I have to be such a jerk to them? Why can't I be normal and accepting like Patton? Why am I even referencing him? I continue to sob and talk badly about self.

Patton's POV

As I sit on my bed I hear the sound of sobbing. Quite unusual since none of us were that quite emotional a few minutes ago. I get off my bed and walk outside of my room. I walk towards Logan's room which is the origin of the sound. I softly knock on his door. "Lo? Are you alright?? I hear sobbing noises coming from here." I ask. "Patton... don't you hate me?? I was being a jerk remember? Nobody likes jerks.." Logan sobs. I rush in and sit next to him. "You're not exactly a jerk Logan. You don't consistently harass people or make people feel horrible." I explain, "also, you're quite emotional today. Is something up with you?" I ask politely. Logan sighs. "Look, my ability to concentrate has decreased because of thoughts that have been about you for the past few months. What I am trying to say is, I romantically enjoy your company and this romantic attachment towards you is quite enjoyable. Would you like to go on a date?" Logan asks. I nod and smile kissing him.

A/N

Horrible I know but I tried to make it as realistic and as Romantic as I could