End of book.

Congrats! You have successfully read through the book! I will create more in the future but still I hope you guys enjoyed it and I am creating a book called Once upon a mysterious figure. Check it out and also.

REMY WILL BE IN THE BOOK!!!!!! 

Here's the description of the book (Copy and paste duh) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patton lived in the small town of Washington where he lived alone. Hardly anyone lived there apart from 6 other people who seem connected in some way that is unknown to them. Logan, who was the town medic lived in a quiet household where he read for a long time.Remy and Janus lived together, as a couple. They compliment each other and were the designers of the town. Virgil lived in a mansion with his 'friend' Roman. They were both completely human. No one knew of this town and wasn't planning to find out.

 No one knew about Patton, all they knew that he wasn't human.What is Patton? What role does he play in this town? Does anyone find out? 

Read to find out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration from: @Found_tonight

Art: From loads of people

Story: Made by LogicalityLovers

Characters From: Thomas Sanders' series 'Sander Sides'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is that intriguing? Hope it is!

Anyways enjoy!

Have a nice day! Also. I will add to it if suggestions are made but for now, it is completed.