Mine. (Logicality angst-fluff)

Warning: Conflict and cheating. 

Au: Human.Ship/Ships: Logicality 

Tags: Boyfriend, Cheating, misunderstanding. Logan X Virgil, Roman X Patton (not really), Logicality and Prinxiety.

Notes: None. A lot of angst. It may make you cry. Fake relationships. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patton's POV. 

Sadly, it's been a month since Logan has contacted me. He keeps saying that he is "studying" Or even "Sleeping".  Although I just see him with Virgil. I keep on thinking. "Maybe Virgil needs help or Virgil just wants to learn stuff" Can I really think this? I already know that Virgil adores Logan. Virgil even kissed Logan, Logan enjoyed it. Is he really cheating on me? I just hate when he lies.

 I walk up to Virgil and ask. "Are you and Logan together?" Virgil nods 

My facial expression turned into a sad frustrated emotion. Virgil realises and grabs Patton.

"He's cheating on you? Unbelievable. This has been happening for a month...." Virgil says frowning. 

"Mm. I guess I can get Logan for you." Virgil suggests. 

I nod putting my hands on hips and silently sob. 

Logan walks up to me and notices me crying.

"Are you okay???! Who did this to you??!" Logan asks lifting my face up. 

I sniff and stare at Logan. "You. You did this to me. You're cheating on me with Virgil! HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE WERE TOGETHER!" I yell whilst crying. 

Logan picks me up. He shakes his head and chuckles.

"Wh-what's so funny," I ask.

"You think I'd ever cheat on Morality?" Logan laughs, 

"I wasn't cheating on you, Patton. Even better, I was preparing for a wedding. Our Wedding Patt." Logan explains.

I sniff then look at Logan. 

"Look, I'm sorry that it looked like that but I had to do that to practise doing it to you." Logan says. 

"I need to leave..." I mutter rushing out the front door and head towards a dark forest. 

Virgil and Logan talk and I still run away. 

I couldn't believe this dude. He was trying to apologise for something no one does. He has kissed me before!!! Why am I surprised??! UGH.

I finally reach a cliff and sit down sobbing uncontrollably. 

Roman who was fencing in the forest nearby, comes up to me and asks. 

"Have you realised Virgil's and Logan's close relationship?" I ask Roman. 

"Yeah... Is that a problem Patton?" Roman rudely says.

I nod sniffing. 

"Okay, Padre. Explain to me what did they do to make you triggered." Roman says pulling out his notebook.

I sniff then explain everything in detail. 

"Ohhh.... Logic's cheating on you. I suppose we can cheat on them with each other for a while." Roman suggests. 

I nod turning around spotting Virgil and Logan rush towards us.

"Quick! Kiss me!" I say kissing Roman. 

Roman shakes his head and kisses me back making Logan Jealous.

"WHAT THE HECK PATTON??! I THOUGHT WE AGREED WE WOULDN'T CHEAT ON EACH OTHER!" Logan yells. 

"Well... you broke that promise Logan. Have fun with your 'friend' Virgil." I say putting air quotes. 

"Roman? Do you still love me?" Virgil asks. 

Roman picks up his phone and texts Virgil. 

*texting*

Roman: Yes I still love you. It's just Logan is cheating on Patton with you. 

Virgil: WHAT?! Is that the reason why you kissed him? 

Roman: Yes. Now help!

*Real life* 

Roman puts his phone away as Virgil stands beside me. 

"What is happening?" Logan asks. 

"You cheated on Patton. You can't do that to his poor heart Logic. That's just disrespectful." Virgil explains. 

Logan shakes his head and sighs. 

"Patton still doesn't get it, I only kissed Virgil just to see if I was doing it right. The other times Patton started it. Also, I wasn't cheating on him... I was getting advice from Virgil so I can prepare for the anniversary and wedding I have planned." Logan explains looking at Patton.

"Patton, I would not do that to your heart you know that." Logan says grabbing me.

I sniff and hug Logan. 

"I'm sorry for assuming you were cheating on me.." I apologise. 

"It's quite alright Patton. I mean, that was my Job. It did distract you from your room." Logan says. 

I stand there shocked and rush to my room looking at the decoration that Logan put up. 

"So." Logan says kneeling down as I face towards him.

"Will you Marry me Patton?" Logan asks as he holds out a 24k gold ring.

I nod as I tear up kissing him passionately. 

"I love you." I say sniffing.

"I love you too Patt." Logan says. 

Yee. That was a quite emotional ride! Assumptions are something. Anyways, I will see you in the comments okay Bai!