Diary Entry (Logicality)

A/N:

So, this shall be structured will be a Diary entry. Of course, there will be a follow up of this which will be up sooner or later. This will be in the view of Patton. This letter contains dark contents that may trigger viewers. Skip this part and future sequels if triggered. This will be addressed to Logan. 

TW: Mentions of Self Harm and Angst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Logan,
Have you noticed the spiral downfall of emotions? What would you even call that? Well, I thought you'd know since you're quite intelligent. More than I could ever be. Don't bother trying to find me. I'm not where you should be searching. You'll be fine by yourself with the others right? Well, that's what I hope.  

I wish I could honestly say that I've felt like I belong here, but the noise, the chaos. It's stressing me out. Knives are laid around my room floor, with my arms covered in blood and cuts. Don't be concerned. I'm not that important. At least, that's what you believed. I'm used to the idiotic messes, exhausted by them. You wouldn't be surprised by the amount of messed up family lines that roam around my room. You shouldn't be afraid or worried, at least, no one should... I'm quite happier alone you see, I never want attention at least, I used to want it. I've realised now, that everyone's too busy to pay attention so I've changed. I don't need attention to live or breathe. I depend on poetry. I'd write you one, except I haven't been creative lately. Maybe I'm feeling homesick, but regardless, I'm not going back. This might be our last goodbye. I'll see you on the other side Logan.

From Patton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

That's the letter. I hope that wasn't too cringy for you. I sure hope it wasn't. Anyways enjoy.