Chapter 10 : Anger

" Speak, who did this ?"

Alone in the study room , Prince Lee has been calmly reading his books as nothing important matter was reported back to him that exact moment !

Although,  the shadow guard stood nervously with his head lowered, he is shivering unknowingly. He is feeling complex about how to inform Prince about this matter without getting any punishment . He knew clearly more than anyone that his this master had never been slightest bit of interested in his wife . Only for the one time , Prince ordered him to check out her background, when she was being married off to the Prince . That was long time ago , after that Prince never ordered him to protect the Princess Consort secretly. Then why now this sudden change of heart and protection ?

He even heard from some gossiping palace maids that his master had never touched his wife after that incident of his younger sister on his wedding night . He felt sad for the new Princess Consort . She looked pretty enough without having any brain nor power. He already knew about this wife of Prince will be very troublesome . Her rumours were already popular among this whole Hui Empire and now after marrying to the Prince, she had dragged him along with her . The guard also felt sad for his master . Because with a wife like her , she is too weak from being called as talented except knowing some common womenly arts ! That shadow guard felt confused as his master is being worried for his wife like his life depends on her safety !

" Forgive me Your Highness, it is someone from the Lily palace ."

The guard slightly shivered while he reported . Because Lily palace is where his master's mother , the Empress stays . He felt scared about thinking, what will Prince do to him after listening to his report . On the other hand , one is master's wife and other hand his master's mother , the Empress of this whole nation . The guard felt more scared by thinking about the outcome .

When the Prince turns silence , the shadow guard became even more nervous.

" Go . Get whoever it is ." Prince replied him calmly after some time .

" Yes , Your Highness." The shadow guard flew away hurriedly. Only he knows if he was really scared by looking at his master or he was trying to give justice towards his new madame !

As soon as the guard left , Prince Lee calmly closed his book . He was feeling depressed earlier but after listening to his guards report , his mood turned more gloomier ! He sighed. He respected his mother dearly, never questioned her intention . But he felt slightly unhappy as his mother was trying to messed up his private life . It was not even long , suddenly his Empress mother granted him a concubine. He felt dissatisfied about that matter but he had to accept it. Now all he felt is disgust, when his mother announced his soon-to-be concubine as Lady Nina.

Prince knows her from his childhood days . But he always treated her as his younger sister. He thought that both ,his blood related sister Rubi and lady Nina were his true sisters and he even treated them equally. He never thought that his act of love and care as a sister towards lady Nina will turned into forced marriage proposal with her in near future ! Before he could disagree , even his Emperor father had agreed with his mother for choosing Nina as his concubine. He felt really disappointed . Nina is like his sister. He couldn't able to accept her as his second wife . When he was pondering about this concubine matter , he cannot help himself but scold himself for treating someone well , that resulted him to being end up marrying her at future !

"Who are you.... leave me. Do you know who is my master ?"

Hearing sudden voice, he lifted his head. Suddenly some of his shadow guards dragged a middle aged woman in his study room. Lee narrowed his eyes deeply in hatred . This old woman has this much courage to harm his wife ! Prince snorted in anger .