Chapter 37 : Unexpected happiness !

It was an another day ......

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky . Fresh windy cool air started blowing slowing as tree dances with the rhythm. The red and green colour birds started twittering morning melodies , while royal servants were running around the imperial harem ground . A strong , lavish smell coming from the palace main kitchen as various lower class maids were preparing breakfast for royal members .

Edna had just taken her bath and her long hair had fallen behind her head. The bottom of her hair seems to have been rolled up with some steaming water melodies . Her entire appearance was plain and elegance, like a lotus flower .

Wearing a light peach colour robe without any accessories, Edna looked like a pure goddess of beauty ! Her maid Fei froze on her steps , when Edna sat on her chair for eating her breakfast.

Her breakfast always remain simple like a commoner . A simple cup of tea , a bowl of rice and some simple vegetable side dishes with a hard boiled egg, a few small bowls of fresh pickles and a tofu soup.

Edna never gets angry over her food nor she makes fuss about every small matters . She personally orders to make her food always simple. It shocked her maids many times. She as an Empress , surprisingly she always been simple . Her maids always get confused for her simplicity. Dress simply ,eating simply and even spoke a little, never voicing out her thoughts or showing arrogance like they heard that previous empress did .

What kind of woman she is !

Sometimes their heart hurts looking at the expecting eyes of their Empress waiting for a glimpse of Emperor, but Emperor rarely visits her. Sigh! They can't do anything .

The threads of relationship always hold by the two person. One part by the wife and other from the husband. If anyone leaved their part , how would the relationships remain good ? They both had to stood firmly in their position and hold each other. But woman of their society doesn't have any confidence to step forward willingly.

Meanwhile, Emperor Lee was taking his morning strolling inside the imperial garden . It became one of his new habit after becoming the emperor , after woking up he will walk for sometime before returning back to the imperial court .

It was morning time . Many flowers of the imperial garden started blooming and spreading out some unique scent . Hui Lee took a deep, long breath as he started walking far . Before he say anything, he is already walked quite far away .

Suddenly a tempting smell broke into his nose as his stomach started making sounds for hunger . Very soon he woke up in a daze , quickly he looked at the surrounding and found out that he is nearby golden palace.

With a long look , motionlessly he stare at the precious golden palace. He reconstructed that palace with various stones and jades for Edna , his one and only empress . But for some reasons, he seems always hesitating to enter into the golden palace. That's why , whenever they meet ...  It will always end up as a destination outside of the golden palace. Emperor never why does he always end up hesitating, even consummating their relationship... but he knew that his reasons are valid.

From the corner of his eyes , he saw an abandoned pavilion inside the garden . Quickly he ordered steward Lu for inviting Edna for a breakfast. It was a good time for meeting each other .

Bowing slightly , Steward Lu quickly turned away .

Waiting for Edna, Lee started to thinking about his life as an Emperor . He suddenly felt a strong headache and he tightly closed his both eyes . Many imperial court members were disappointed on him from the beginning. From the starting , he had to fight for his worth . Nobody believed his worth, he end up struggling in the court . Now he had to proved everyone his intelligence ... after all his rumours made his situation worsen even more . He had to fight back for his supporters, getting them back on his side . Moreover, when he choosed Li Edna as his empress, many opposed his idea.