Chapter 13 : Scheming

Nina woke up feeling fresh . With a beautiful smile she turned her head to her other side . To her disappointment , her husband wasn't there. Her eyes turned gloomy as well . But she didn't mind it as long as the grand Empress will ordered him for anything , Prince will surely obey . Afterall, he needs the support from her family .... how long he could keep this distance from her ?

" Milady , do you need help ?" Mian , her personal maid asked her as soon as she woke up . Nina gave her delicate hand to her maid . As she tried to lift up her sore body , she hissed in pain .

It's hurt so much .

She frown but it's worth it .

" Milady , his Highness surely love you ." Her maid teased her as she helps her . Nina blushed in deep red.

If not for drugging him , she didn't know if this is will happened with her or not !

Her maids started giggling while few turned red, lowering their head in shame. Nina only blushed . Even through she took enough rest , still she felt uncomfortable. But she doesn't mind it. Because her prince finally became hers . She sighed happily.

After taking a warm bath again , finally she felt a lot better . Still soreness from her waist disturbing her a little. With her maids help , she walked slowly towards the Moonlight courtyard to pay her respect to the first wife of her husband . After all she needs to maintain her etiquettes. She smirked faintly thinking about something vicious.

****

Edna was about to visit concubine Nina personally to inform her that she didn't have to come here for giving her morning courtesy . Edna understand about what the grand Empress had threatened indirectly !

Empress warned her not to ignore concubine Nina and also treat her better . She had to make sure that concubine Nina never felt bullied or unhappy here . She knew , Nina is a spoiled daughter of Prime minister of imperial court . She understands what Empress wants from Nina . If Nina stays here happily without any sufferings, she will surely help Prince to be the next Emperor. After all she has her powerful clan and her father behind her back. Unlike herself , who doesn't have anything besides some rumours !

But before she could even say a single word, one of her servants already announced Nina's arrival. Edna immediately put lips on a thin line. This concubine already given her enough problem yesterday and now she's here again. Thinking about this, Edna only sighed.

After her wedding night, Nina could barely walk . Not to mention getting out of the bed , even sitting up in a chair will brought her unbearable pain . Her awkward walk proves everything . Still she went to pay respect to Li Edna . Nina secretly wondered that with regards to her physical endurance, she could easily played her pitiful act . Many servants of the Prince Manor blushed by looking at her stiff walking . Everyone knows what their Prince had did to her previous night . But Nina proudly walked as if she achieved something good !

" Big sister ." Sweetly she called Edna as soon as she entered her courtyard.

Edna finally looked at her direction . Rumours seems give justice to Shen Nina . With a palm sized face and little pixie's nose , her face looks pretty like a child. Her full pulmp red lips and beautiful almond size eyes gives a seductiveness to her beauty. With waist long beautiful black hair , it gives her a fairy look . Her jade like smooth skin looks too soft . By looking at her curvy , perfect figure , anyone can be jealous for Nina's beauty . Edna unknowingly gasped by looking at this new concubine of her husband. She is truely one of the best among the whole capital .