• Summer 2 •

Blair's Point of View

"are you shitting me? you didn't ask for his name?" Gianna said and i shake my head no and she laughed at me making me groan. "iba ka talaga Blair, nakipag one night stand ka tapos hindi mo inalam yung pangalan, lagot ka sa manager mo pag nalaman niya yan"

"hindi ko naman kailangan malaman pangalan niya dahil hinding hindi na ulit kami mag kikita non, saka ano naman kung malaman ng manager ko? pake niya ba sa sex life ko" i said and close my eyes.

"what if you see him again?" she said and i groaned and face her.

"that wont happen Gia, besides we're both drunk and just wanted the same thing, nothing more, nothing less, just sex"

"you sound like a New Yorker" she said and chuckle, i roll my eyes at her.

"bitch im from New York"

"whatever, but let me remind you this. People around here tend to see each other all the time because we go to the same parties, know the same people and hangout in the same places" she said and i just wave her off.

"edi kung makita ko man siya ulit sasabihin ko ano"

"ano?" she asked and she looks curious, i smirked at her and she raised her brows.

"nice to meet you let's do it again"

"gaga ka!" she said and throw me a pillow, i laugh and throw the pillow back to her. "gusto pa nga ng round two"

"what? its unfair kase wala akong maalala sa ngyare samin" i said still laughing, she rolled her eyes at me.

"talagang unfair pa ha" she said and i just shrug and stand up from the sofa and walk my way to the balcony and light my cigarette.

"im not sleeping in your bed anymore" she said and i throw my head back laughing.

"bitch you just did" i said and she groaned.

After we realize that we know each other because of the airport thing i immediately kick him out of my place, like literally.

I still cant believe that i slept with that dude and why do i always see him anyway, first in the airport then in the club then here in my condo, i cant believe that i didn't remember his face back in the club. oh well, the lights were dim and there was strobe lights everywhere and i was drunk.

Then i just remembered, he was some celebrity. I facepalm and groaned.

I just arrived here in Manila and i already had sex with some celebrity dude that i dont even know.

His face pop in my head and i bite my lip as i remember every detail of his face this morning, even though i was rude to him i feel bad for kicking him out and I cant help but to feel this exciteness inside of me and its creeping me out.