• Summer 14 •

Blair's Point of View

"bounce na ako" i told Juan and his brows furrowed as he watch me stand up and drink my last two shots.

"forreal? iiwanan mo si Koko dito?" he asked and i mentally rolled my eyes, im pissed off and i want to smack Kobe across the face he was the one who told me that he doesn't like sharing but look at him now, flirting with some random chick.

"malaki na siya kaya na niya yan saka look, he's busy" i said and i glared at the two who are flirting shamelessly. "pag tinanong niya kung asan ako can you please tell him na you dont know?"

Juan looks at me weirdly and its like he's processing my request and he looks confuse and cute, after a few seconds he nods but slowly. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek and my actions caught him off guard obviously.

"thank you Juan!" and with that i left, i walk my way out of the club with my phone in my hands, i decided to message Blake since he's the only one i know here except for Gianna and Kobe and his friends of course.

To: Blake Bennett.

hey wya ?

I stopped at the smoking area, more like the parking lot and if Kobe looks for me he wont look for me here, i think. I sit on the curb and grab a stick from my bag and light it up and took a frustrating hit from my cigarette, i rolled my eyes when i remember Kobe's stupid handsome face. My phone finally buzzed and i quickly checked.

From: Blake Bennett.

asa QC ako why?

To: Blake Bennett.

asa BGC ako and its boring here.

From: Blake Bennett.

ditch mo na yan pumunta kana dito!

To: Blake Bennett.

who's with you ba?

From: Blake Bennett.

some friends from ADMU.

To: Blake Bennett.

ADMU ???

From: Blake Bennett.

Ateneo de Manila University *rolls eyes*

To: Blake Bennett.

ay sorry naman hindi naman kase ako taga dito teh baka nakakalimutan mo lol.

From: Blake Bennett.

apology accepted HAHAHAHAHA we're at Karma bar.

To: Blake Bennett.

aight be there in a bit.

From: Blake Bennett.

hurry up!

I laugh and shake my head, i book my lift and waited for it. I silently finish my cigarette and then i heard a familiar voice and i know that voice, i quickly hid behind the car with my heart slightly pounding.