• Summer 16 •

Blair's Point of View

I've been staring at my phone for minutes now, not knowing what to say and do. I obviously dont know where he is and im kinda worried, this is the first time he texted me like this and its weird. Why was he even drinking its only 7pm like who the fuck gets drunk in this hour? if he's drunk now then that means he's....do the math.

I groaned and dialed his number, i bite my lip as i waited for him to answer my call but no, it went to voicemail i rolled my eyes and dialed his number again, after three rings he finally answered the damn call. I cleared my throat and i was about to ask where he was when he cutted me off.

[if this is Blair then im here somewhere in Katip and if you're not Blair, get lost]

"si Blair to hoy! asan kaba ha? alam mo naman na wala akong alam dito sa Manila diba?" i hissed and i heard shuffling in the background and my brows furrowed.

[Pop Up]

He ended the call and i groaned in frustration, Kobe is giving me a hard time and i don't know what to do with him. I walk my way back inside the house and head straight to the kitchen, Ramona is busy cooking and i suddenly feel bad because she prepared this meal and im not even going to taste it.

"hey? i uh......i have to go, my friend needs me" i told her and she look at me with her brows raised.

"ay ganun ba? sige papadala ko nalang to kay Blake sa unit mo, you go ahead na at mag ingat ka" she said and i just nod my head and im actually surprised that she didn't ask further, i shrugged and walk my way out the house, i booked a Grab and head straight inside the car and texted Blake.

To: Blake Bennett.

pag hinatid mo yung ulam sa unit ko ilapag mo lang sa counter then umalis kana agad.

From: Blake Bennett.

sure :)

To: Blake Bennett.

thank you!

I finally arrived at Pop Up and i walk inside the place and its kinda quiet, there are some teenagers drinking and just minding their own business, i look around and try to spot Kobe but he is nowhere to be found. I bite my lip as i go further then i saw James and i sighed in relief.

"James!" i called out and he immediately looks at me and shot me a smile. "hi? asan si Kobe?" i asked and yes, its a straight to the point question because im worried about him.

"come i'll take you to him" he said and i just nodded and followed him behind. "he's been looking for you and he cant stop talking about you, just saying" he added and i sighed, he shouldn't have told me that because now im going to overthink that.

We walk inside a mini bar and the lights are red and i saw Kobe laying his head on the table, i walk towards him and shake his shoulder. He is sleeping peacefully and the table is filled with beer bottles and i close my eyes and took a deep breath.