• Summer 7 •

Blair's Point of View

My phone ringing woke me up, i groaned and opened my eyes and i look around the room and i sighed, when i glance beside me Gianna is sleeping peacefully while her mouth is slightly open.

I was about to close my eyes but then my phone starts ringing again and i groaned loudly this time and grab my phone from the nightstand and look at the caller ID.

Dad is calling you.....

"what?!" im grumpy because im a little hangover and i want to sleep.

[sabi ng mama mo hindi mo daw sila kinikita pa]

"ha? mama? hindi ko alam sinasabi mo at ayoko silang makita okay? saka busy ako, sige na bye-"

[im already at the airport with Blaine and Marga, see you in a bit]

He hangs up making me throw my phone across the room not caring if i break it or not, Gianna sits up and patted my back.

"anyare?" she asked and i close my eyes to calm myself.

"andito sila Dad at papunta na sila dito"

"gago legit?" she asked and i just nodded. "gago mag ayos na tayo" she said and i just ignored her.

I cant believe that they're here, wala pa nga akong isang linggo dito sa Pinas bibisitahin na nila agad ako. I dont even know why Dad wants me to meet my biological Mom and my half  brother Blake.

I pull myself up and drag my lazy ass to my bathroom and took a long bath, scrubbing the annoyance off me. After i showered i did my skincare and i walk myself out and just put on some white tank top and dolphin shorts, i tied my hair up in a bun and i look at myself at the mirror.

"aren't you a piece of work" i mumbled to myself and walk my way to the balcony and light a cigarette up while staring at the city.

"healthy naman ng breakfast mo mare" Gianna said and i just gave her a side smile then took a hit. "uuwi muna ako sa bahay namin, baka pagalitan ako ni Tito eh"

"hala wag mo ako iwan dito Gia" i pleaded and she chuckles and shake her head.

"kailangan mong harapin Dad mo baliw, hindi mo yan matatakasan" she said and i just pouted. "sige na una na ako, see you tonight"

She left and i just sit here feeling lonely, i sighed and light another cigarette after i finished the stick i walk my way back inside and i grab my phone from the floor, it has a big crack and the LCD is damaged too.

"ugh fuck me"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alexandria Blair this place is a mess!" Dad said while looking around, they just arrived and he is already nagging at me. "you are spending my money for Moet and packs of cigarettes?!"

"big deal, you have lots of money so why are you even complaning"

"i work hard for that money just to give you both a good future and you are just wasting it for your stupid vices!" by now he is furious at me and i just rolled my eyes at him and look at Margarette.