• Summer 18 •

Blair's Point of View

"huh?"

"i dont want to be your friend anymore Blair, i want us to be more" Kobe said seriously while staring directly to my eyes. My heart is pounding wildly against my chest as i gulp and look away.

"bakit?"

"cant you see i like you dammit!" he hissed and i quickly look at him not knowing what to say and feel, him confessing made my heart crazy and my stomach turning.

I've been in this kind of situation before and i got it all under control but with Kobe is different because i actually feel something from him but at the same time i dont want this feelings to bloom even more.

"you cant like me Kobe, babalik na ako sa New York in 4 days and hindi na ako makakabalik dito dahil i will be busy and you know i dont do relationships" i told him and his sighs and grab both of my cheeks.

"wala ka bang nararamdaman sakin? kase sure akong hindi lang ako ang nakakaramdam nito"

I so badly want to tell him but i cant, im going back to New York and Carly is still in the picture and im not ready for a relationship, not even a long distance relationship gosh. This little thing between us is not going to work, i didn't expect that our setup will turn into this big emotional mess.

"Kobe you know na i cant afford to invest feelings diba? i already told you that" i said softly and he closes his eyes and rest his forehead on my shoulder, i bite my lip as i let my heart hurt.

"we can work thing out, pwede kitang puntahan sa New York pag free ako from training and all, please Blair" he pleaded and my heart clenched at his look, he looks so broken and its killing me.

ganto pala yung pakiramdam pag may gusto kang tao pero hindi pwedeng maging kayo dahil madaming hadlang.

"hindi talaga pwede Kobe, please stop with this nonsense na" i said and he groans and turn his back at me and i just watch him. "you have Carly naman and im sure makakalimutan mo din ako agad"

"bullshit Blair!" he shouted and i flinched, he faces me again and he looks furious once again, this side of Kobe scares me but not to the point that i want to stay away from him. "pag gusto may paraan, obvious naman na ayaw mo dahil ang dami mong dahilan!"

He is right, as much as i want to tell him what i really feel and what i want, i couldn't because i just cant. I bite my lower lip as we stared at each other and he is still glaring at me and i dont even know what to say anymore.

"ayaw mo ba sakin?" his voice broke and so is my heart, i immediately ealk closer to him and held his cheek. He stared down at me while his eyes are starting to turn red.

"its not that Kobe"

"then what?! si Carly? tangina ayoko na don Blair gusto ko sayo okay?!" he said firmly and i close my eyes and lean my head on his chest, i wrap my arms over his waist and hugged him tightly. "please Blair"