• Summer 8 •

Blair's Point of View

"where have you been? and what are you wearing?!"

I close the door behind me and i stared at my Father, he is glaring at me while pointing at Kobe's shirt. I am only wearing his shirt that is like a dress on me while im holding my stuff and stilettos.

"a shirt?" i said like its the most obvious thing in the world and he narrowed his eyes on me.

"i am aware that its a shirt, what im pointing out here is who's shirt is that" his voice is firm and if im a goodie good shoes i would be batshit scared right now, but im not.

"none of your business"

I walk pass him but then he grabbed my arm making me groan and face him, i glared back at him and his face is now turning red.

"dont turn your back at me, im still talking to you Alexandria Blair!" he yelled and i rolled my eyes at him and cross my arms over my chest.

"what you did back at the restaurant is unacceptable, she is your Mother now call her and apologize!" he said and i groaned.

"she is not my Mother and dont tell me what to do, im a grown ass fucking woman and i know what the fuck im doing now piss off!" i screamed at him and storm my way to the bedroom and slam the door shut.

ugh i cant believe this is even happening.

I took a long shower and when im done i did my skincare and wore my VS lingerie, i tied my hair up in a bun and i walk to the balcony and light my cigarette up.

Why does Sandro even want me to connect with that woman? she give no shit about me so why should i even consider her as my Mother, she left me and she doesn't look apologetic back at the restaurant, in fact she looks arrogant.

unbelievable.

I took a large amount of hit and i close my eyes and lean on the railing, i heard my phone ringing, i walk inside and grab my phone from the bed. I smiled as i look at the phone.

Earlier today Kobe and i went to the Apple store and bought ourselves a new phone and its the latest Iphone and we're matching.

"yes Amy?" i answered.

[i saw your pics and im impress]

"well, what can i say im just that good" i joked and i heard her laugh and i smiled and walk my way back to the balcony.

[i also saw your pics with that piece of cake and i heard his name is Kobe Paras]

"yup, thats him and yes, he is a piece of cake" i said and i smirk to myself and lick my lips.