• Summer 19 •

Blair's Point of View

Im staring at my reflection while caressing my belly that will soon be swollen because there is a baby growing inside it, i moved a little to my side and stare at the little bump i bite my lip and close my eyes, i feel like crying again and I've been crying ever since we got here in California.

Dad decided for us to move in California because he said this is the perfect place to raise a kid because New York is loud and busy and he doesn't want his first grandchild to grow up in the king of city, its been a week since we moved here and i dont like it here because im so used to the city that never sleeps.

Two months and no contact with Kobe and its killing me, as time past that we're not talking and im away from him makes me realize that i want him more and no one else but he's gone now, im trying my best to move one but how? How can you move on when you're having his baby?

I told Gianna and she is overly excited and she is very happy that im pregnant, she promised me that she will not tell anyone and not even to Kobe, i also told Blake and he promised that he wont tell Ramona because i dont want that lady coming here. I grab the pac of cigarettes on my vanity and grab a stick and i was to light it when i stopped and stared at the cigarette stick.

As much as i want to light this up and finish this pack right now, i cant. There is a baby inside me and i cant afford to hurt this baby, tears started running down my face and i sit on the floor while hugging my knees, everything hurts, my head, my body and my heart. I cried and cried until i run out of tears and got tired, i lay on my bed while hugging the duvet tightly.

"hey? im going to the grocery store do you want to come with me or something? i mean, you never step a foot outside this room ever since we got here" Blaine said while peeking through the door, i sniffed and hide my face under the duvet. "are you crying again?"

"no"

Next thing i know the duvet was ripped off me and i cried again, i hugged my baby brother and he hugs me back while rubbing my back for comfort, i cried on his chest, i cried my fucking heart out and hoping that this pain will go away after all this crying.

"everything hurts and its all my fault"

"dont say that Blair, everything happens for a reason okay?" he said softly and i groaned and face him, he has a sad look on his face and he wipe my tears off. "you're pale and you need sun"

"i dont want to go out"

"you have to go out, you bad and you need fresh air and sunlight and im not taking no for an answer so take a bath because you stink" he said and that made my chuckle, he looks surprise that i let out a laugh and he quickly mask it with a cringe look.

I finally agreed after the long persuasion, i took a long steamy bath and i put some gray sweatpants and a black tubr top and some Nike kicks, i let my hair down and i just put on some chapstick. When i finally walk out my room i jumped in surprise because Blaine, Dad and Margarette is standing beside my door.

"what the fuck?" i hissed as i clutch on my chest and Dad is smiling at me and i look at him weirdly.