• Summer 20 •

Blair's Point of View

"stop" i pushed him away and pain flashes in his eyes and i quickly look away feeling bad as ever. "alis na ako"

"wait lang Blair" Kobe said and he pulled me back and i sighed and look at him again and raise both of my brows at him. "are staying here for good?"

"hindi, may inasikaso lang ako at aalis na din ako sa Sunday" i lied, im actually staying here for a week. He looks sad and my heart ached and i have this urge to hug him but i stop myself. "i have to go"

I quickly turn my back and leave, i almost run my way back to the seat and when i finally saw Gianna i sighed in relief, she is busy typing on her phone and she doesn't even notice that im back, the buzzer went off signaling the last and final quarter. I sink into my seat when i saw Kobe talking to his friends and they quickly look around like they're looking for someone.

"fuck"

"bakit?" Gianna asked and i look at her and raise my hood and pulled the strings to hide my face even more. "hoy anyare sayo?!"

"nakita ako ni Kobe and now everyone is looking for us" i told her and she quickly look at them and her eyes widens when she saw Ricci jogging in our way. "fuck me"

"hoy andito lang pala kayo" Ricci said and he smiles at me. "andito ka pala Blair namiss ka namin"

"miss you too hehe" i said awkwardly and he playfully rolled his eyes at me and he went back to the court and the game finally started, i couldn't focus on the game because Kobe keeps glancing our way and my heart is beating fucking crazy right now.

The game ended and Ateneo won, everyone in our side are cheering and i sighed in relief when they block my view, i quickly stand up and walk my way out and Gianna is following behind me, we were about to leave when i remembered something.

"wait lang" i said and i run back inside, i look for him in the crowd and when i finally saw him i walk my way towards him and he glances at me and smiles, i grinned at him and he welcomed me with a hug.

"Congrats Dwight!" i greeted and he chuckles and pulls away.

"thank you Blair" he said and i just nod and look away. "are you free tonight?" he asked and i look at him again and he has his brows raise waiting for my answer.

"yeah why?"

"let's eat out? my treat since we won" he said and i smiled and nodded, he smiled back and ruffles my hair. "i'll pick you up okay?"

"okay" i said and i was about to hug him again when someone interrupted us.

"congrats brodie" James said and they both hugged, i gulped when he finally looks at me. "oh? hindi nga kami ginu-good time ni Cci at Koko, you're really here"

"ah oo" i said and i smiled at him, he smirks at me and i rolled my eyes. "see you later" i told Dwight and i walk my way out there and when im finally out Gianna quickly pulled me and almost shove me inside her car and my brows furrowed in confusion as i look at my bestfriend.