Chapter 5

I jumped up out of Harry's arms and stared at my mom. We had fallen asleep, and I didn't know how I was going to explain this.

"It's not what it looks like" I said

She threw her purse on the floor and started to walk over to me.

"SERIOUSLY ELIZABETH, I TAUGHT YOU BETTER"

"Mom we didn't do anything we just fell asleep watching a movie"

"You slept with him Elizabeth don't lie"

Harry got up from the couch and he came to stand by me. I looked at my mom and she had her mouth wide open and her eyes were out of her sockets.

"We didn't sleep together Miss Stone" spoke Harry

"You're Harry Styles. Elizabeth how could you"

"Why don't you trust me mom we didn't do anything"

"I don't care who was on that couch with you I don't want to see you right now, get out of my house. NOW"

I can't believe it my mom wouldn't listen to me. She ignored me, even Harry told her we didn't do anything. Harry grabbed my sides and turned me around to look at him. I had tears streaming down my face. I had no where to go.

"Lets go grab some of your clothes" said Harry

I nodded and looked at him. We had just met and its like I've known him forever. He took his thumbs and wiped under my eyes where the tears were falling.

I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs. My mom had went in her room and slammed the door. I went into my room and grabbed a duffle bag. Harry opened my closet door and took my pile of t-shirts and put them in the bag. I grabbed some jeans and leggings and stuffed them in the bag to.

I grabbed some shoes and zipped the bag up.

"Harry I have no place to stay" I spoke.

"I have a place for you to stay if you don't care."

"Anywhere is fine"

"Ok, but there is one thing, there are four other guys there"

I stared at him, four other guys? I'm the only girl in the house. They don't even know me.

"Oh no, they're gonna hate me" I said

"No they're not, so let's go before your mom gets even more mad."

Harry grabbed my duffle bag and we walked downstairs. It was literally 4 in the morning and my mom was kicking me out. I have to live with five guys. I don't know how this is going to work out. We got into Harry's car and we took off. I looked down and I zoned out from everything. My mind is spinning from everything that just happened. How am I going to school, or see my family? Is my mom going to ever talk to me again? Why was she so mad at me for literally nothing?

I felt a hand intertwining with mine and I snapped out of my trance.

"Everything is going to be fine I promise" said Harry

I couldn't talk I was to focused on my mom. That's when we pulled in a driveway. I looked out my window and saw a big flat. I was shocked and in awe over it. Harry parked the car and got out. He locked the doors so i couldn't get out. He came over to my side and unlocked it so he could open my door.

"Thank you Harry."

He shut the car door and grabbed my hand and we walked up to the door
We walked in and it was beautiful. It was huge and clean. I walked over to the kitchen and sat down on the island. Harry walked over to me and stood right between my legs. He started tucking my hair behind my ears and looking at my hands.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"No not really"

"Ok well is there anything I can do?"

"I'm just frustrated and tired"

As soon as I said that he motioned for me to jump off the counter so I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I layed my head down in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

He carried me into a room that was grey with sliver accents. He sat me down on the bed and then went up to the covers. He pulled them back and then came back to me. "You know I can do it myself" I said.

"I got it" he spoke.

He picked me up and tucked me into the bed and turned off the lamp next to me. He started to walk out but I had to stop him.

"Harry where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep on the couch"

"You don't have to, I feel bad"

"It's ok Love I'll see ya in the morning."

He shut the door and went to the living room. I felt bad for taking his bed and having him sleep on the couch. I just laid there and took in my surroundings. This is where I'm gonna be for a while might as well get used to it.

Harry was so sweet, even through everything that happened today. He could've easily gotten mad at my mom but he didn't. Even though I was mad at her. He took me in even though we've known each other for a day.

I flipped my pillow over and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I can't stop thinking about everything that happened today. But one thing came to mind.

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆. 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!!! -𝗔