Chapter One

BOOM! You woke up startled as you noticed something either blew up or sunk because there has been reports of semi-earthquakes in your area. You were having the best dream ever, but some explosion woke up and got you SUPER MAD. You drew your curtains and noticed a blonde man holding clay in his hand and looking like a maniac.

You're P.O.V: "What the heck was that? I should go check to see if I should evacuate..."

Bruh. I was having the best dream, and I wake up to see a blonde maniac outside my apartment. next thing you know there is a whole group of people wanting to start to start the 4th great ninja war. As if this kid isn't bad enough, we are really close to PARTICIAPTING in the next war.

"That's weird. Isn't this Barbie-girl a part of the Akatsuki? Ugh, let me guess. My neighbors are freaking out and I'm the only one to take this guy down. I should REALLY just let them solve their own problems."

Meanwhile with Deidara...

Deidara's P.O.V: "YES! Hopefully I can get that brat's attention! Oh, my bad fellow humans but I wanted to make an entrance to someone special to the akatsuki!"

Where is that brat?! I need to make this as fast as possible because I wouldn't want to make Pain-sama mad at me...

Back at the akatsuki base....

??? P.O.V: "SOOO, how do you guys like my pancakes? I made them because Yahiko told me that as the only girl in the house, I should at least know how to make breakfast."

??? P.O.V: "Sure. They're fine I guess. I REALLY prefer eating humans better than this thought."

??? P.O.V: "Wow, these are amazing, and the best part is that they are not made of my sea friends! I appreciate how much you care for them, Konan."

Konan's P.O.V: "Well, thank you Kisame. You're very welcome by the way."

Kisame's P.O.V: "Aww. You have been nominated as the 'perfect' one in this house!"

Zetzu's P.O.V: "Can I eat GOOD breakfast? This tastes good and all, but I very much prefer human parts. Thank you very much."

Back at your apartment...

You're P.O.V: "Hey there Barbie-girl. Got a good reason why you came and started blowing up things, knowing everyone was asleep?"

Deidara's P.O.V: "Oh. Hey there ! You must be (Y/N) . I heard your whole clan got murdered by my worst enem- you have to come with me. Anyway, who are you calling a Barbie-girl?"

"Umm, I don't know, maybe YOU, dummy. Also, I'm not going anywhere with a bomb terrorist."

"You're coming with me. The akatsuki leader wants you in the organization."

"Fine. It's going to be input-output, and then I'm gone."

Deidara's P.OV: She doesn't get it, does she? Whatever, I guess she'll have to find out on her own.

"Alright. One question first: What do you know about the Uchiha clan and what do you think about Itachi Uchiha?"