Chapter 12

When I woke up, Itachi gave me the death glare because I was hanging out with his sister the night before. I shot him the I-don't-want-her-die-or-leave-me-alone-face. He closed his eyes and nodded, which meant he understood my feelings, and would not stand in the way.

Once he left the room, I heard him talking to someone, and the Konan walked in.

Konan: "What happened?! Are you ok?! Your alive, right!?"

I answered her: "She's a killer queen, and yes, I'm alive."

Konan: "Do you feel alright? You were out cold at the same time as her yesterday. Does this mean anything, Deidara?"

"Maybe just a coincidence? I don't know, I just fainted because I felt the sparkle in her eyes leave her body, and the room. In that split moment, I fainted, and so did she."

I could see Konan was freaking out, and so (Y/N) spoke in her sleep again:

"Isn't it lovely? All alone? Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home..."

I and Konan looked at each other, scared, but mostly worried. She kept humming things like 'always in my headspace' and 'I hope someday I could get outta here'. Her words sounded as if she was in pain, and we consoled her, but it was as if she did not feel us, or our presence.

That's when it happened again. "Isn't it lovely? All alone? Heart made of glass my mind of stone... tear me to pieces...skin 'o bone...hello...welcome...home..."

I then started crying, and Konan hugged me. "Hello, welcome home, (Y/N)."

Your P.O.V: "I work hard. Every day of my life. I work 'till I ate my bones. At the end of the day, I take home my prize."

I sat up quickly, not knowing why I was talking the moment I woke up from deep slumber. I turned around, to see a sad Deidara and Konan. Deidara was crying, and she was scared out of her life.

I then spoke again: "I just gotta get outta this prison cell... One day I'm going to be free..."

I took a sigh, and then walked out the room. The moment I walked out, I heard Deidara scream again. Since at the moment I was emotionless, I just kept walking, as if hearing someone scream was normal. He screamed for the rest of the day, because he was worried about my emotions. I acted normal, and continued whatever I had to do for the day. That's when Yahiko called us to his office. It was about mid-day, and I had already constructed an English longbow, to protect myself.

We walked into his office, Deidara having a psychopath look on his face from all the screaming.

Pain: "You both have been assigned out on a mission, without Sasori *Looks at me* for certain reasons. I want you to go to the Leaf village to collect information and files about the nine tails jinchuriki, Naruto Uzumaki. This mission should take about one week, or seven days. If you are not back by then, we will go looking for you ourselves. Is that understood?"

Both: "Yes."

Pain: "Very well then, you are dismissed."

As you and Deidara walked out of the base, Deidara only kept acting weirder and weirder. At first, he started walking as if he was a pirate. A few hours later, his right eye started twitching. Minutes after that happened, he tripped over nothing but thin air.

You: "Hey, Deidara... I've dying to ask you, why are you acting so strangely lately?"

Deidara: "W-What d-d-d-do you mean, (Y-Y-your name)? I f-feel just f-fine..."

(Y/N): "No you're not. I can see it. You've acting like that ever since I lost my emotions, haven't you?"

Even though it may seem to you that I have a confused tone, I was very much emotion less, showing nothing.