Meet Syd

Hello my name it Sydney Brown but you can call me Syd. I'm 19 years young, I'm a college freshmen, Well I started college a year late because neither of my parents wasn't doing too well with money, neither was I. So after my last year of high school I saved up money so I could help them with the money for me to get in to college. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. My mom and dad are not together, she married some dude name Bob Turner. Funny name huh? Ha-ha I know. I didn't really like him when I first met him because I wasn't too comfortable with him and my mom. He use to beat her all the time just because he thought he could. But he went to therapy and got better well he is awesome now because the people help him with his anger problems a lot. Well he knows about my little secret of me being a lesbian and he's ok with it. My mom doesn't know yet because I believe all she's going to do is judge me and I don't have time for none of that. Well I guess I can work something out with me letting her know one day it's just a lesbian secret.

Later on in the chapter's u will learn about Sydney and what journey she went on throughout her life.

and I don't have time for none of that. Well I guess I can work something out with me letting her know one day it's just a lesbian secret.

Later on in the chapter's u will learn about Sydney and what journey she went on throughout her life.