Add it to the Collection

Equius pov.

School was out and I was on my way to go see my friend Nepeta at her house. I kept my hood pulled low and walked with a brisk pace. I went behind the school because it was the fastest way but someone stood in my path. I looked up to see the face of Eridan. The one who gave me most of my beatings.

"Hello horse boy," he said in his thick accent, a smirk forming on his face. "I'm surprised to see you so soon. Are you heading off to see your girlfriend?"

I bit my lower lip and pulled my hood lower, "You know she's not my girlfriend..."

His smirk widened and he started to advance towards me. A saw a hand grab my chin and force me to look up into his eyes. He had ocean blue eyes and his blonde hair had a purple streak in the center. It was swept back over his head on a fashionable manner. He wore a long sleeved shirt and a scarf of which he never took off.

I felt my heart start to slam itself into my rib cage, fearing what would happen next. He slowly reached for my face causing me to flinch instinctively. Instead of a hit he just pulled off my glasses and tugged down my hood. He was admiring the black eye he had given me.

I bit the inside of my cheek afraid for what he would do next. However all I could do was wait.

Eridan pov.

It was times like this I treasured. When this huge man was so frightened of me. His beautiful dark blue eyes bore deep into my own and I swear I felt something flutter inside of me. I trailed my hand down the side of his face to his muscular arm. The jacket he had worn earlier was now tied around his waist leaving me when open flesh. I looked at the faint scars from my previous activities as well as some from others.

I smiled at his frightened expression then dug my nails into his flesh, pulling my hand down and leaving a deep gash. He winced and bit his lower lip with his broken teeth. I grinned and shoved him back. He stumbled then tripped over his own feet and feel onto his behind.

I slapped him lightly on the cheek a few times, "Just adding it to the collection horse boy."

He locked eyes with me and once again I swore that something fluttered. Then I just grinned and left, my smile vanishing as soon as my back was turned. What was going on with me?