Love? Probably not

Gamzee pov.

Another day of class, I still wasn't down from my high yet. I had smoked a joint in the morning when I woke up as usual because that stuff is mother fucking awesome. I had a few other joints in my backpack as well. I smiled lazily as the teacher started her lesson but that shit was boring. Instead I turned my attention to the boy next to me.

Now he was a sight or maybe it was just the weed. He looked like he could fuck you up if he wanted to but for some reason I couldn't believe that he would. I mean for fucks sake he's reading a mother fucking book on horses. HORSES.

I studied him closely and for a second I could swear he glanced at me from behind those shades of his.

I smiled a bit more. Despite his deformed face, this motherfucker looked kinda sexy. I couldn't see much of his skin but a glance at his neck almost had me drooling. The muscles even in his neck were so clearly defined it looked surreal.

Equius pov.

Why has he been staring at me for so long. He had the faint smell of weed on him but my nose may be acting up. Anyways his eyes were scanning me over so carefully. I caught him staring at my neck in an almost hungry manner.

I felt myself flush slightly at the thought of him biting my neck like a vampire would. However the idea...wasn't distasteful.

I wondered why I thought that then my mind briefly bounced back to Nepeta and how much she loved her boyfriend Karkat.

Love... Perhaps that's what this is? I really don't know if it is.

Probably not, besides even if it was. I doubt the feeling would be returned. Who could love a monster such as myself?