Caring

Gamzee pov.

I stared at the mother fucker all through class. When he blushed he looked fucking adorable. When the bell rung he almost leapt out of his chair.  The desk got in the way though and he clumsily crashed into it causing another one of those adorable fucking blushes to appear on his tanned face.

Then I noticed that shiner on his face. I instantly frowned and leaned on his desk.

"Hey mother fucker," I said still not down from my high.

He looked at me with a confused yet surprised look. "Oh um...Hello..." he trailed off as if asking for my name.

"Call me Gamzee mother fucking Makara." I said with a wide grin.

"Pleased to meet you Makara. I'm Equius Zahhak." He said politely.

I laughed, "Oh come on, call me Gam heh heh."

He nodded slightly. "Alright...Gam."

"So hey, I was all up and wondering how you got that miraculous shiner."

"Miraculous...Oh! I assume you mean my black eye. It's a long story I don't care to go into detail over."

"I got time."

"It was...a minor disagreement..."

"What all up and about?"

This made him go silent and I narrowed my eyes. "Come on bro, don't be making up shit right now." However he still didn't say anything and this made me a bit annoyed.

I cupped my hands on his face and had him look up at me. That blush ran over his cheeks yet again. "Who's the mother fucker that did this?"

He turned his head away again and mumbled, "No one." Before grabbing his things and leaving.

I just stood there and watched him go.

Equius pov.

He looked like he cared. I still felt where his cold hands had touched my face. I knew I was thinking like an idiot but I swear that he cared.

I stared walking towards lunch and sat at my table alone. That's when I saw the one thing I didn't want at the time. Eridan walking towards me, a smirk on his face.