Not a Mother Fucking Problem

Equius pov.

My head was pulsing, it hurt to even attempt to move. I tried to open my eyes but it hurt to much. The lunch room that had once been chanting went silent.

I felt something warm wrap around me. A hug I assumed. A familiar voice started to whisper in my ear.

"Equius please...you have to fight back. You can't keep doing this. Open your eyes please." She sounded as if she was on the brink of tears.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to force my eyes open. Another voice piped in. "What the mother fuck happened here?!"

Slowly I forced open my eyes.

Gamzee pov.

My high was instantly no longer important when I saw Equius lying, unmoving with him eyes closed. The cat girls and wrapped around him as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry it was an accident." That prissy bitch that I had been seeing around said.

I walked right up to him and grabbed his collar pulling him closer as I spat in his face. "What were you all up and mother fucking thinking then bro?"

He frowned seeming slightly scared, "I-I was just fooling around. I didn't mean for that to happen!"

"BULL SHIT!" I shouted and slammed his back up against the wall.

He whimpered and winced as if expecting a punch.

"You my little bro..." I said slowly, "ARE MOTHER FUCKING PATHETIC. Now do us all a favor my man would ya? GET THE MOTHER FUCK OUT!" I threw him towards the entrance of the lunch room and he scurried off like a little rat.

I went and next to Equius and his little chick friend. I looked at all the people that stared at me with open mouths. "YALL GOT A MOTHER FUCKING PROBLEM?!" I shouted and they dispersed.

I smiled at the cat chick and Equius. The girl smiled and whispered a thank you.

"Not a mother fucking problem." I said pulling out another joint.