𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

Imani Monae Lewis
Los Angeles California
10:27 A.M.
________________________________

"Girl why you waking me up so early?" I asked Heaven while she was shaking me

"You must've forgot you have a presentation in Mr.Shawn's class today." she said while checking her phone.

"Oh shit that is today, how long did sleep?" I asked her.

"Only 15 minutes after the alarm nothing to major." She said.

I got up too go to my closet to pick an outfit, I had finally decided on a white shirt with red letters on it, medium wash skinny jeans, and my black and white Jordan's.

After I got my clothes out I went to go do my daily hygiene routine and took a shower, after 30 minutes I went to go eat what Heaven had cooked for me.

"So what you wanna do after you get outta school? It is Friday." Heaven asked me when I threw away my plate.

"I don't know I think I might just stay in and catch up on my Netflix binging." I told Heaven.

"Girl you never go out with me, Amira, or Jaylin we miss you, you need to get out the house at some point in time. You and King broke up 2 months ago, it's time to at least go out. You don't have to talk to any of the guys there just come out and have a good time." Heaven said.

King and I dated for 2 years then I found him kissing another female in his car when he was at the mall. I walked up to the car and just stared in disbelief, eventually I opened the door and started beating his ass after I was done with him I whooped the girl ass.

I thought King really loved me the way he was talking about us starting a family. King apologized so many times it just became overwhelming, I was pondering on if I should take him back or leave him alone, of course I left him alone.

"You know what Heaven you're so right, I do need to get over him, he is in the past it's time to focus on the present." I said to Heaven.

"I know I'm right I'm always right that's why the middle child knows best." She said as we laughed.