Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

Danielle Brooke Brown
Chicago, Illinois
2:23 PM
——————————

"Nigga what the hell do you want?"

"Check your tone when you speaking to me." King stared at me.

"Don't you got some kids to take care of?" I got out the car.

"With his momma."

"What about the other baby momma?"

"Which one?"

"Nigga, what you mean which one?"

"I got two pregnant right now, so which one?"

"You're a hoe, get out of my presence."

"Nah, don't you still want Malik? I got an idea."

"I've moved on, he don't want me no more. I'm not about to stress over him no more, I'm focusing on myself."

"That bullshit and you know it."

"No I'm serious, they're engaged n—"

"What the hell you mean engaged?"

"It's on her Instagram, she posted the ring."

"Let me see your phone."

"No, you need to move on. She is happy with him, let her be happy."

"Stop with that Zen shit, give me your damn phone."

"No, you need to leave her alone. She is happy with Malik and she got a child with him. Move on!"

He snatch my phone. "Fuck leaving her alone, she going to be mine again."

"But you cheated, she don't want you if you can't be faithful."

"You cheated too—"

"But now I've moved on, you're still hanging on too her."

"Because that's my girl man."

"Not anymore, leave her alone."

"Yo ass ain't acting right, you on something. Your ass was not like this a few months ago."

"A lot can change in a few months, they're engaged now. They're happy, they have a family together. I'm not about to try and be a home wrecker like you."

"Fuck their engagement, just wait. He gonna fuck up."

"Why do you want her so bad? She's moved on, she living her best life. Why won't you let her be?"

"Because she's not happy with me. We were supposed to have a baby, we were supposed to get married."

"It's your fault that y'all are not going to do any of it. You cheated on her and she left you for someone that treats her right. You can't be upset about that."

"I'm really getting tired of your calm ass. Come on, let's just break them up."

"I'm not doing it, I'm happy being single now. It gets lonely sometimes, but learning that you don't need a man to feel happy is a good feeling. I've been single for a year and I'm happy with that. I'm not talking to anybody, I'm leaving men that are in relationships alone, I'm growing as a person. And you should too."