Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44

Amira Rachel Lewis
Houston Texas
12:12 PM
————————-

"Hey ma." I walked in the house

"Oh Amira I missed you, where's the grand baby?"

"With Jordan, so where's dad?"

"In the other room watching the game as always. So, what's going with my little granddaughter?"

"She's very healthy, she'll be here in a six weeks. I'm ready to meet baby girl."

"Y'all got a name?"

"Yeah."

"Let me hear it."

Jordan walked in. "Hey Mama J, what y'all talking about?"

"That I want to know baby girl's name."

"Tell her Amira."

"Luna Serenity Lewis."

"Awe, I still can't believe my baby all grown up." A few tears fell from her eyes.

"Yeah your baby is now 26, but ma you'll be ok."

"True, you were a damn pain. Always getting into fights and shit, you were so damn bad." She laughed.

"I wasn't that bad."

"You started fighting your cousin in school, seems very much bad to me."

"But you don't know the reason behind that."

"I actually do, he pulled your hair and you just starting swinging. Y'all young asses couldn't wait to get outta school and fight at home?"

"I could've, but he kept playin wit me. Weren't you the one that told me don't let nobody lay they hands on you?"

"Don't use my own words against me Amira." She laughed.

"So, what was the problem?"

"You got suspended for a fight and you were going to see him later that day anyway, so you could've just fought him later on that day."

"I could've, but he knew not to mess with me when I was already mad that day."

"Mad about?"

"I remember this exactly, you wouldn't let me go to a concert and I was so pissed, I was mad that whole week."

"Mad because you couldn't go to a concert?" Jordan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I really wanted to go."

"But being mad over a concert, is just straight petty."

"Just stop talking before I get mad, so Lili go on with grandma and Jordan you do whatever while I talk to father." I stood up.

"Ma, can I get these?" She showed me a pair of shoes on her phone.

"You got style Lili, Jordan order them for her." I walked back to my Dad's office. "Hello father." I walked in.