Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35

King Jeremiah Wilson
Los Angeles California
1:56 PM
———————————

King Jeremiah WilsonLos Angeles California 1:56 PM———————————

"Mane what you want?"

"King don't have a damn attitude, I asked what you wanna do today?" Michaela  said stopping at the red light.

"I don't know."

"You still stuck on Imani when she got a whole child with that man, they been together for almost a year. She ain't  leaving him no time soon."

"Yeah she is."

"And why you say that?"

"Because you gonna help me make her leave him."

"And why would I do that?"

"You don't want yo nigga to find out you with me do you?"

"Damn that's a good reason."

"So you gonna start texting him and blowing his phone up."

"When?"

"Now."

"I'm driving—"

"Pull over."

She pulled over and took her phone out. "Why am I even helping you? I been wanting to break up with that man for a while now."

"Does your other side-nigga know he side or he think he's the main?"

"Damn."

"So blow that bitch phone up."

"Man, you tripping over her because she left you. You was the one cheating on her." She dialed the number.

"Man that bitch I cheated with ain't mean shit to me, she was just another side."

"If she didn't mean shit to you then why would you mess wit her? Y'all niggas be getting into relationships and just cheat, can you tell me what the reason is?"

"Imani was always at school or just busy in general. She ain't have time for me so I just went to my hoes."

"And what's crazy is you tried to have sex with her sister. Do you know how messed up that is?"

"I do now."

"Better be happy Heaven didn't even kiss you, both of y'all would've been dead to Imani."