Chapter 4

Jaylin Starr Hudson
Los Angeles California
9:12 P.M.
______________________________

Mane where is Imani she was supposed to be here an hour ago. Ima just text her.

Mani💛

Girl where you at, we gotta go
Read 9:13 PM

I'm on my way too the club, please bring my silver YSL bag for me I'll meet y'all there.

Girl you bet not be late and who you comin wit?
Read 9:15 PM

Um...I'm coming with King😶

Bitch now you just playing games you is not Summer Walker
Read 9:16 PM

Bitch I'm deadass.

I bet you are 🤣
Delivered

This bitch love to play games😑

Heaven🥰
Would like to FaceTime...

"Girl did Imani tell you she was meeting us at the club with King with her?" Heaven asked

"Girl you know damn well she ain't goin no where with King." Amira said.

"She said she was deadass about meeting us there." I said mad as hell.

"Last time he was the topic of discussion she kept singing Triggered by Jhené" Heaven said.

"Right, I think she saw him at the mall and she tried to walk away but after that I couldn't see her anymore. I just thought she went to go look at some more things to buy." I said.

"Well is y'all ready to turn up?" Amira asked

"Hell yeah let me go find this girl YSL bag before I forget it." I said annoyed

"Ight Bye." They said

"Bye" I said hanging up.

I went to her closet and realized that she had a bunch of purses so I just started digging through the whole closet.

"There it is." I said grabbing it

I locked her house up and walked down the hallway seeing this familiar brown skin guy unlocking the door to his house.

I know him from somewhere.

"Wassup my name Malik, I just moved into the building."

"Hi I'm Jaylin, my friend  lives in the building I just came to get something for her."

I'm finna get Imani a man suh

"Let me show you a picture of her." I said getting my phone out going to Instagram.

ThatdollMani