SEASON 1 INFORMATION + CHARACTERS.

Hello everyone! First of all, thank you for choosing this book, I appreciate it very much.
I've decided to write it to pass time whilst waiting for Season 2's renewal and release of the Sweet Magnolias series. 

STREAM IT ON NETFLIX!

In addition, so you guys know what's up, I will be going into small detail of what happened between Annie and Ty in Season 1 Sweet Magnolias.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

~ If you're planning on watching Sweet Magnolias in the future, please try and watch it ASAP before reading my story - as it might not make sense to you.
~ If you've watched it and know what went down, you may read on or continue onto Chapter 1.
~ If you're fine with any spoilers (I'll only be talking about the teenager drama in the series, and the teenage drama covers up about 30% of the show altogether - so there's not much.) continue reading!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

★彡 ─── 彡★ ─── ★彡

As an audience, we can clearly see that Annie likes Ty.

We can infer this by the way she looks at him and the fact that she was rambling on how she adored him and kissed him whilst she was drunk. Drunk words are sober thoughts, right?

Unfortunately, Tyler didn't really show any signs of reciprocation in the earlier episodes of the 10-part series. It was until Annie kissed him that we saw some changes in behaviour, and the fact he was staring longingly at her in some episodes.
~ A time we see this is when they're having their Prom after-party in Jackson's house in the last episode and they both were looking at each other whilst dancing with other people.
~ Another time was in Episode 9 where Annie had to fill in for Kyle (Tyler's brother) in a mock trial and Tyler was looking at her affectionately. His girlfriend even noticed this + he lent Annie his jacket! ;)

Although we predict he hasn't realised that he's feeling this way yet and his affection for her will develop further on in the later season(s) - I think he's still confused but will realise his feelings in Season 2.

Anyways, let's go ahead with introducing the characters!

JUNIOR - TYLER TOWNSEND (Played by Carson Rowland)

JUNIOR - ANNIE SULLIVAN (Played by Anneliese Judge )