chpt. 4

Annie's pov

I trudged over to the Townsends' front porch, gazing at the big house as I do so.

Gee, I haven't been here in ages.

As if on cue, the front door opened, revealing a busy-looking Maddie Townsend.

She looked much better than Tyler, more clean and ready for the day. However, there were some visible eyebags which she tried to conceal but failed miserably.

Before she could notice me, I walked over to her.

"Hey!" I beamed, grabbing Maddie in an embrace.

"Oh! Annie, you scared me!" She exclaimed, returning the gesture.

"I tend to walk around unnoticed alot." I giggled, holding onto the lemon-pie bag even tighter.

She let out a quiet laugh before replying with a, "How are you and Dana Sue?"

"We're doing great. I've actually come to bring you a treat, some lemon pie." I said, holding out the bag.

"Oooh! I do love myself a lemon pie, what's the occasion?" She questioned gratefully before taking the bag.

Oh shit, I needed to think of an excuse quick. Tyler wasn't even here, and it'd be a bit awkward to go back to my late-passing idea.

"Oh yeah! It's err, because... Mom wanted me to give it you!" I let out quickly, fiddling with my fingers nervously.

Lies. Lies. Lies. You just wanted to see Tyler like the lovestruck teenager you are.

'Be quiet!' I mumbled out to myself.

"Pardon?" Maddie asks, heading to her car.

"Oh, nothing! I was just saying your welcome." I fibbed, assuming she had just said thank you before I interrupted her with my outloud thoughts.

"Ah, okay. I'm just going to pick up Kitty for an appointment, do you want me to drop you off to school?" Maddie offers, opening her car door.

"No I'm good, walking refreshes my mind." 

"Alright, thanks for coming around Annie, I'll see you later." She smiles, getting into her car and shutting the door.

I turn away and start walking school before I hear my name get called out again.

"Also, Annie?" She calls out abruptly,

I turn around to see her driving along the road - "Yeah?" I respond in surprise.

"Tell Tyler I said hello from your house for me please." She remarks, driving off and leaving me speechless.

How did she know?

---

---

Ah, school was finally over for the day. 

Now I can nap all day long whilst dreaming about Ty's abs.

I unlocked my front-door and took off my shoes, my mom was very strict with wear shoes inside after she had the floors mopped.

I lazily walked to my room, closing the door behind me.

"Oh shit!" I yelped, startled.

Tyler Townsend is ON my bed right now.

Lying down. 

SHIRTLESS.

I repeat, SHIRTLESS!