prologue

Recap: Tyler and his brother Kyle get into a fight at the Junior Prom after-party which causes Kyle to run out of the house in anger. Nellie, Annie and Ty follow suit. Because of Nellie running out, Jackson follows. Later on, we learn that Kyle and a mysterious passenger get into a car crash, this prologue will have a little bit of info on what happened before the crash and who the passenger was.

Ty's pov:

"Kyle! DON'T DO THIS!" I boomed, running after the moving car that had my brother and his friend Nellie in it.

But it was too late, he picked up the speed and drove out of the area before I could even make it across the block.

A freshman, who had NO CLUE on how to drive, was speeding away with my car to God knows where.

I dropped down to my knees in despair as Jackson continued racing after the vehicle.

Right as I fell, I felt a hand meet my shoulder, forcing me to look up.

It was Annie Sullivan, looking as beautiful as ever in her Prom dress - with tears in her eyes.

I was snapped out of my reverie as she exclaimed;
"Ty! You need to call your mom! Kyle could get seriously hurt!" 

She was right. 

I desperately searched my pockets, trying to find my iPhone, throwing away the bits of tissue as I continued doing so.

But it wasn't there.

Stupid Jackson!

"It's in Jacksons House - come on!" I cried out, grabbing Annie's hand and running the opposite way.

Little did I know, Kyle was only 13 blocks away - fighting for his life.

--
--

A few hours later...

"WAKE UP KYLE! WAKE UP!" I roared as I continued shaking my corpse-like brother who lay on the overused hospital bed.

"Ty! Get off him! He's gone!" My mother yelped as she tried to pull me away.

No. Kyle's not dead.

"NO! HE'S ALIVE!" I retaliated, shaking him once more.

"No I'm not, Tyler." echoed a familiar figure.

I instantly turned around to see who said that, but all I could see was darkness.

Darkness that was swallowing me whole, caging me in for eternity.

"KYLE? KYLE, WHERE ARE YOU?" I called out, looking around.

No reply.

"M-MOM?!" I called out once more.

Again, no reply.

I was forever and truly, alone.

A/N - Thanks for reading the Prologue :)

Make sure to vote and comment for more content, Chapter 1 will be posted soon!

Love you all x