Chapter 1

The sun is shining, birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, on days like these, it's a perfect time to go and spend time with friends and family.

Unfortunately, in present time, it's not...

A hooded slim figure moved swiftly through the forest. Stopping and hiding every now and then, whenever she hears the slightest noise. This figure has red hair, brown eyes and a dagger hanging on her side; she has a fierce look on her face, and her eyes narrows and scans the forest (Guess who!).

A loud growl of a nearby zombie startled her a little. Her eyes are now focused on a zombie in front of her. These aren't anything like ordinary Minecraft zombies; they are infected by an unknown virus of some sort. Instead of its usually green skin color and black unfocused eyes, the virus turned them into real monsters. Its entire green body is covered with black liquid, dripping from its mouth and eyes. Their eyes are the scariest part; instead of plain black, there are now purple pupils in place.

All infected are blind as bats during the day and they are also very dormant. Nighttime is an entirely different story. So don't stay out of your safe zone for too long but be equally careful during the day also. They may be blind but their hearing is really well. One wrong move, you may attract an entire horde to yourself and to any companions you have.

The red-headed figure held her breath as the zombie stumbled right past her and out of sight. She looked left and right for anymore infected. It's easy to get infected by those things. Get a drop of black liquid in your wound, no matter how small, you'd undergo a change within one week. That is a problem for the red-haired girl, she had bruises in her bandaged arms. She must never take off those bandages. She had accidently injured herself while hiking down a hill.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she continued forward. She is almost at her destination, her safe haven. She reached Beacontown.

She hurriedly walked to the entrance of the fortress surrounding Beacontown. On the wall of the entrance are 2 redstones and regular torches each side. She smiled before knocking on the large doors 5 times and whispered a name softly through a gap. Two seconds later, the doors were opened by a citizen of Beacontown. The red-haired girl and the citizen nodded at each other before closing the doors once more.

The red-haired sighed before removing her cloak. The girl is none other than Petra, the warrior. (Congrats if you guessed right!) Petra flicked her hair, sighing.

"Welp, that was a bit of a stretch."

She now wore a blue jumpsuit and a light blue bandana on her neck. Her armor is being fixed by none other than her dear friends, Lukas, Olivia, Ellegaard, and Ivor. She did a risky move by going out without it and her friends are going to give her a good scolding, especially a certain someone...

"PETRA!!!"

"Well,I'm in so, so, so much trouble..."