Chapter 4

(Magnugaard up ahead!!!)

.

.

.

Ellegaard sat on the roof, she was crying again. It has been an entire month since they lost Soren, Gill, Maya and Aiden. It's all her fault. It was her idea to begin with, and she felt never ending guilt. It was eating her in the inside. Ellegaard was busy blaming herself that she didn't notice a familiar griefer made his way towards her.

Ellegaard flinched slightly when she felt a warm hand touch her shoulder. She turned to see Magnus with a concerned look. "Ellie, stop doing this to yourself. The others and I are really worried." What Magnus said was true, she has been like this ever since they lost them... Magnus was the most worried one out of the gang. Because he had a huge crush on Ellegaard ever since they were kids. Magnus doesn't want to admit his feelings too much while Ellie is the exact opposite of him. It is one of the reasons why they bicker a lot.

"Ellie, look it's not your fault what has happened. None of this is. I'm sure Soren would agree with me, even Gill, Maya, Aiden. I'm sure they'd say the same thing, but you have to stop doing this to yourself. The gang is here for you....I'm here for you."

Ellie smiled before replying "Ok, who are you and what have you done with Magnus?"

They both smiled at each other for a long while before they cuddled together. "You know, Ellie,

othing can ruin this moment-" Magnus didn't even finish his sentence when a cry broke out. "GUYS, GUYS, SOMEONE IS AT THE DOORS!!!!!" that cry belonged to Axel as he rushed towards the roof.

"Magnus! Ellegaard! You'd never believe this-" Axel froze at the current position they are in.

.

.

.

"I...ruined the 'moment' did I...."

Magnus huffed in annoyance, while Ellegaard nooded her head. Well this wasn't the first time.

"What is it?" Magnus asked.

Axel muttered and stuttered something out. It seems like he's in shock about something.

"Well? Spit it out already!" Magnus said in annoyance.

Axel took a deep breath before saying.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's Gill...."