Chapter 14

'Milo' chuckled darkly at the reactions of the fools in the room. Did those idiot teenagers really think that they defeated him that easily. They're more childish than he thought, "DAD!?!?!" Jessica shouted at 'Milo'. "Foolish girl, silly girl. Can't you tell the difference between another man from your own father?" He chuckled darkly. Jessica backed away a little. This man was not her father, her father's voice sounded like a being that came from far away. "WHO ARE YOU!?!" Jesse yelled boldly stepping forward the impostor.

"Careful Jesse! I may have him stabilized but this man is more dangerous than you think!" Soren warned him, not letting his hands stray from the direction of the impostor. Jesse nodded in response, before stepping up to 'Milo' face-to-face. "Hehehe" 'Milo' chuckled. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?!" Petra shouted boldly. "My, my Petra, you are still that reckless youngster after all this time" 'Milo' laughed. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Jesse defended, jumping to Petra's defense. 'Milo' smirked at Jesse's heroism. "And you are still that goody-two-shoes leader. When will you learn that the world is not some story!" 'Milo' spat at him in annoyance. "SHUT IT!!!" Lukas yelled in anger. "Not to mention, Lukas and Ivor, nothing without their precious little group!" 'Milo' mocked at Lukas and Ivor, who stood in the room, shocked and angry. "None of you have changed one bit!" 'Milo' stated his black and purple eyes glowed maliciously.

"Who are you...?" Ivor asked, trying to ignore the insults. "And how did you know our names!?!" Lukas added. 'Milo' was silent for a few moments, before bursting into maniacal laughter. "What's so funny?!" Matt yelled courageously. "It's sad that none of you recognized me... except for ginger here, I'm disappointed in you all!" He chuckled darkly. "Let's see if you remember a certain little pig named......Rueben"

Jesse stopped cold, that name was very familiar to him. A brave companion, friend and ally. The name that always strikes guilt in his heart, the name that brings tears to his eyes, the name of a friend he has failed to save....

"What right do you have to say that, what did we ever do to you!!!!" Lukas yelled, stepping forward followed by Jessica. 'Milo' fell silent, before shouting, "don't you fools remember? YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!!!" Everyone was shocked, most especially Jesse, they never killed anyone before.

"You lot are giving me the silent treatment huh?" 'Milo' huffed in great annoyance. "You still haven't told us who you are anyways!?!" Ivor yelled in anger, his dad instincts taking over. Nobody messes with his family and gets away with it easily. 'Milo' looked at Ivor in great silence, before answering, what sounded like multiple voices echoing at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Long time no see, creator....You traitor!"

(A/N: Sorry for not updating I got school work and I got the writers block TuT)