Chapter 16

(A few Trigger warnings up ahead!!!)

Jesse paced back and fort in the meeting room, Petra was clenching and unclenching her fists, Lukas was deep in thought, Matt was writing something every once in a while in his notes, Jessica looked understandably upset, Ivor and Soren are both talking to each other in whispers. They locked up 'Milo' in Soren's room for the meantime. One thing was clear in their minds 'they must stop Xalem from recreating the command block' "Everybody listen up!" Soren spoke out breaking the silence in the room, "I may not remember who you guys are or anything but I do remember flashes from my old memories!" Soren continued, his hand automatically wandered towards his bruised eye. Thanks to the powers of the ender crystal he was able to stay uninfected for as long as possible. Ivor noticed and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, giving Soren the courage to continue, "What I do remember recently before I blacked out is a young black-haired man running towards another direction" at those words Lukas fidgeted a little in his mouth, Jessica noticed and gave him a sincere smile which Lukas returned.

"I also remember one last thing, a second ingredient to the command block; the block of creation(I made this up.)..." Soren continued. "Do you know where it is!?!" Jesse asked moving forward. "Yes, it is in a place called Arc's Facility!" Soren replied to Jesse's question. Lukas, Ivor, Jesse and Petra jumped up looking hopeful; but Jessica and Matt looked terrified. "Is there something wrong?" Jesse asked the two. "T-there is a slight problem actually..." Matt muttered underneath his breath. "Arc's Facility is overrun by an malfunctioned/infected cyborg named Roger Williams and a athletic young woman named Arianna Stone..." The gang's eyes widened at the mention of an infected cyborg, they have never encountered one before. But Soren's eyes widened at the name Arianna, "Uncle is something wrong?" Jessica asked timidly concerned about his sudden reaction.

"This is all your fault hhsjhs!!!"

"Don't you pull that card Hjhhsjhav, I told you to look after jshhgbhsb but nooo. You just had to leave her with Soren and dhjhdnhjw!!!"

"They are responsible enough to-"

"Soren is just 10 and dhjhdnhiw is 9, how are they supposed to take care of an 8 year old!?"

"WE ARE THROUGH!!!"

"It's nothing!" Soren quickly said snapping out of his daze, 'What was that memory? Poor kids....' he said in his mind.

"How are we supposed to sneak past them?" Petra asked. Matt opened his notebook before reading aloud,

"And what do we know about them?" Lukas added.

"Roger Williams is an 30 year old male, he was involved in a serious accident in the nether. His arms, legs and his left eye was replaced with robotic parts. He has been working in Arc's industries ever since and up until the infection started. While trying to escape an infected hit him with a bat causing his system to malfunction. He is located at the B-Wing section of the facility, his hearing abilities are stronger than the others but can be knocked out easily. Roger equips a chainsaw and will attack you infected or not." He stated before turning to the next page,

"Arianna Stone is an 29 year old female, she was an athletic young woman who worked as a nurse in Arc's industries. She is known to be a loner at some times and can take things a bit to seriously. She was attacked by a malfunctioned Roger while trying to escape, She locked herself in another section of the building. Arianna is a very fast runner, faster than your average zombie, but thanks to Roger her hearing is damaged. Arianna equips an netherite axe." He stated before closing his notebook.

"Great, just great, what are we supposed to do against a zombified athlete and cyborg..." Ivor grumbled underneath his breath. He was getting a bit impatient, he wanted to destroy the monstrosity once and for all. "We could get some netherite weapons or armor" Jessica suggested across the room, "Great! where is it?" Lukas asked looking around the room, hoping to spot a familiar black red color. "That's the problem Lukas" Jessica replied, "We are all out of netherite!" Matt continued shifting in his seat.

"Then let's go get some!" Petra yelled standing up. "That would be a problem..." Matt interrupted. "What is it Matt?!" Petra answered impatiently. "Well you see....the only way to get netherite is to....." Matt muttered. "Is to what?" Jesse asked Matt. "To go to the nether..."

"..."

"...'

"..."

"..."

"..."

'Oh boy, minecarts here we come.....'

(BONUS!!!)

"We need to go to the nether..."

"Shi-"

"SMACK"

"PETRA LANGUAGE IS FORBIDDEN IN THIS BOOK!!!!" Ivor yelled, holding a flipflop.

Oragongirl: "IVOR DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!"