Chapter 2: Why...?

It's been about 2 weeks since I've been in the town. I've been observing this town, and seeing that this town is somewhat... not the best. And I've also befriended these ass hats. I honestly don't know how... In fact, I don't know how there already friends with each other. But, I also finding out I live next door to Kyle. Although they are ass hats... There cool I guess. But i do remember to just don't have to get to attached. I'm on the bus, sitting next to Kenny, and I turn to him to ask whats been on my mind for a while.

"Hey... what ever happen to freedom pals?"

As soon as that question leaves my mouth that, they all looked at me at once. "y/n, You heard of the freedom pals...?" Stan asked me, seeming a bit confused. "Yeah, they seem like a big deal to this town." I stated. "Use to." Cartman then added on. Kyle then sighed at Cartmans comment, but it felt like he was annoyed. Kyle then added his two cents "Look, I think they disbanded cause they fucken got older! And realized the shit they where doing was maybe just child-ish." I started to take mental notes of what was said and everything after. "Yeah, and let this town become overrun with CRIME!" fat ass cried out.

"Look Cartamn, I think Kyle's on the right path here.." Stan started. "They grew up, so maybe they wanted to focus on relationship goals,...- and other stuff of course!"

Cartman rolled his eyes. "The members of the coon and friends-"

"Freedom pals, fat ass!" Kyle corrected. "Whatever- they all left one by one, LEAVING COON BY HIMSELF GOD DAMN IT!" He said, screaming the last part, but answering my question non the less. But I have more "Wait, so they didn't retired...?" I ask, remembering the articles I've seen. "Uh- well retired, disband, kinda the same if you ask me!" Kenny answered.

"But, you know, that very cool Mysterion guy's still out there!" He pointed out. "Oh yeah!" Kyle said surprised. "Why bring this up anyway y/n?" Stan asked.

"Shit"

"Well, I-... Heard people talk about them in school...?" I respond. I'm not lying, I did hear someone talk about them. But I'm asking because I wanna know some crap before go back. Back to being a visual anti again. I know what I said, I just want to help this town... and I wanna be the hero again. "Wait, people still take about them?" Stan asked, sounding quite surprised. Maybe even flattered? Well, NOW I need to go along with this now! "Well... Of course they do."

"Uhh- Are you folks talking about that one super hero gang, is that whats being talked about here?"

I look to the seat in front of us, seeing butter. I've seen the guy before, he seems like someone that always mean well. Innocent one he his."Yeah..." I responded. "huh, I love those guys, I do. They use to do a lot to help this town from professor chaos, yes they did, I can tell you that." After butters said that, I was surprised. "WAIT! Who!?" But as I asked, the bus stopped in front of the school, having the kids start to leave the bus. Damn it. When all got off, I went to Kenny. "Hey, who's professor chaos?"

"Well, he was the super villain that they would go up against, but-" Cartman then came up to us. "His class was Blaster-Summoner, his alignment: chaotic, Power source: Minion management-"

"How do you know all this fatass?" I asked "AY!" Kenny then responded. "Well, I guess he IS a nerd when it comes to characters sheets." He told me. "Don't call me a nerd! I AM NO!" He yelled, causing us to laugh. "Whatever you say bag of calories." I responded, causing Kenny to laugh. "Screw you guy! im going home." He said while walking into the building. "You mean Homeroom!?" Kenny shouted after him. And I swear, I heard a distant 'fuck you'

Expected at this point.

As me and Kenny walked to our Homeroom (because we have the same HR) A girl walked past us, and winked at Kenny. That kinda made me cringe "Wow, girls just throw themselves to you, don't they?" I asked laughing. I know how Kenny is. Kinda a play boy of the school. But I ain't judging my friend... Okay, maybe a little! "What can I say? It's a curse." He responded all dramatically. I punch him on the shoulder in response to that. "Don't act like you don't like there attention!"