Chapter 12

Nashi's POV

"WHAT" everyone besides Gildarts screamed. "What that can't happen" said Reiki "Fairy Tail has always been a boy band." "Well I guess that is just going to have to change then" said Gildarts. "I'll give you some time to think about it" he said to me and walked out of the room. "Umm..So what are we going to do" I said trying to release the tension in the room. "You know I don't see what the big deal is" said Gale "I mean it won't be so bad if she became apart of our group." "I agree" said Rin "So do I" said Storm. "Fine..... I guess it won't be so bad" said Reiki. Then they all turned to hear my answer. "Uhh..well I don't know..maybe I guess" "Nashi just gives us a yes or no" said Gale "Alright yes" I said. "Ok now let's tell Gildarts" said Storm as he dragged me out of the room and into the one Gildarts was in. "Oh you guys already made your decision, well that was fast. Ok so what is your answer." I went up to him and said, "I'll become apart of Fairy Tail" "Well that's wonderful" he said while standing up and putting his hand out to shake my hand "It's a pleasure to work with you." "The same to you" I said and then me and Storm walked out. When we walked back into the room where the rest of the guys were I saw that Gale and Rin were looking suspicious, but I just ignored it. "So now that we have nothing else to do why don't we hang out for a while." "I'm sorry Nashi" said Rin "But right now me, Gale and Reiki have to be somewhere." "What we d-" said Reiki but before he could continue Gale hit him in the stomach making him shut up. "Alright we got to go now bye" said Rin as he ran out followed by Gale dragging Reiki with him. "Okaayy.. then Nashi how 'bout we hang out together" said Storm. "Sure" I said happily and then we walked out. "So where do you want to go" I ask "Lets go eat first, then we can do something." "Alright" I said and we started to walk to the nearest restaurant. Wait is this a date I though No it can't be... but it does sound like one. "Nashi...Nashi" "Uh... yeah" I said. "We here" "Alright" I said and then we went inside. We got in an ordered our food. Storm and I started talking about all sorts of things, like about the band, childhood memories(of course I didn't say anything in that conversation), and other things. We finished our food, payed, and then left the restaurant. "So what do you want to do now" said Storm. I though about it or a second and then I remembered that the Magnolia festival was today. "Storm today's the Magnolia festival, how 'bout we go their." "Alright" he said and as soon as he said that I took his hand with mine and ran to the festival. We reached the festival in less than ten minutes, payed for the ticket, and then waked in. I noticed that we were still holding hand and I blushed while trying to let go, but Storm just gripped on to it tighter not letting go. I looked at him confused but he just looked away, so I went with it and kept holding his hand.

Storm's POV

When Nashi tried to let go of my hand, I held it tighter so that she wouldn't let go. I turned my head away so I wouldn't have to face her, but I could tell that she was giving me a confused look. But in the end she kept holding my head so I really didn't really care. I looked around and saw a few rides but then saw a huge roller coaster. "Hey Nashi why don't we go on that ride" I turned my head to see her face as pale as snow. "Hey.... we don't have to go if you don't want to" I say trying to make her feel better but she just said, "No do-n't wo-rry abo-ut me, i-'ll be fi-ne" "If you say so" I said. Then we walk towards the ride and get on line. It wasn't a big wait because not many people were here, so about five minutes later we got on the ride. As soon as we sat down I looked at Nashi and saw that she was shaking. "Hey you alright" I say, but she doesn't answer and keeps looking at all the twist and turns o the ride. I put my had on her chin turning it to the side, allowing me to be able to see her face. "Look everything is going to be fine, I'll be with you the whole time" I say smiling "And if you want..... you can sit closer to me so you don't get scared" I said while turning my head away so she doesn't see me blush. She still doesn't say anything but answers my response by moving closer. Then the ride started and the fun began, well... for me anyways.

Time skip: 5 minutes later

The ride ended and me and Nashi got out of the ride, well.... more like I got out of the ride with Nashi clinging on to my arm like a life vest. "Okay how about we go play some games instead." I said, and Nashi wasted no time agreeing and running to them. We went to all sorts of games... like the balloon popping, ring toss, the hammer game (is that what it's called), etc. I even won Nashi a dragon stuffed animal. I know it may sound weird that a girl would want a dragon plushie, the worker at the store even offered her a unicorn one, but she insisted on having the dragon one. I mean.... either way it doesn't matter to me, the smile on her face when she got it was all I needed. Currently we are walking back to Nashi's house and then I remembered something I needed to tell her. "Hey Nashi" I say. "Ya" "You remember when we both sang on stage at the cafe." "Yep" "And you know how it got posted on the internet" I said nervously "Storm If you want to tell me something just tell me it" said Nashi looking annoyed. "Alright alright" I said "No need to get mad.""Okay I won't so now tell me" she said "Well you see... somehow my dad and mom kinda found out about that incident, and now they want you to come over so they can meet you in person" "Oh okay....Wait WHAT" she said. *Sweat drop* I knew she wasn't gonna take it well.