Fire

Ruby and Iain were together and were happy. After Ruby's bad experience of Marcus she didn't wanna have that again so Iain stepped up to be her second boyfriend.

"3006 to control Fire at a secondary school need all available paramedics on site." Iain nodded then kissed his girlfriend on the lips. Sam was jealous of Iain and Ruby's relationship but Jan said" Come on grumpy."

The fire engine was there including the paramedics from St. James hospital. All of the paramedics went in and brought out victims. Ruby was stuck as the flames came quickly so she fainted on the ground.

One of the firefighters found Ruby as Iain said" Ruby where's Ruby?" The firefighter brought out Ruby in his arms. Iain said" burns on Ruby's face and legs we need to get Ruby to hospital now. Penny and Josh saw their daughter being rushed in a ambulance.

Josh said" Jan what's happened to Ruby?" Jan said" suffered burns on her legs and face. Penny said" Josh you go in the car I'll go with Iain and Ruby in the back of the ambulance."

In RESUS Zoe along with Tina, Charlie, Duffy and the rest of the team started to work on Ruby. Iain was in the relatives room as Penny said" Ruby is a fighter Iain I know she is.

Zoe came in and said" Ruby's stable but she's on a ventilator breathing for her because smoke got into her lungs so the ventilator can kill the smoke." Iain nodded and said" do you know when Ruby will awake?"

Zoe said" it's still early days but don't worry we'll monitor Ruby throughout her hospital stay." Iain nodded and collapsed on the sofa relived.

Josh said" be with Ruby she needs you." Iain nodded and went into the ICU ward where Duffy was making sure Ruby was comfortable. Iain sat down in the chair next to the bed and said" hey gorgeous why did these flames get you why?"

Iain saw a girl sitting with her boyfriend as Iain said" Hi my name is Iain Dean what's your name?" The girl said" my name is Lillian and my boyfriend was at school but he suffered minor burns what happened to your girlfriend is she at school as well?"

Iain said" No we work together but flames got Ruby and sadly she suffered burns as well but don't worry." Iain just sighed and pumped up the pillow. Iain lay down next to his girlfriend as the seat transformed into a bed and fell asleep holding Ruby's hand.