Home time

After weeks of staying hospital Baby Matilda was allowed to go home with her parents. Iain put Matilda in the car seat and said" Hey little one finally home time."

Ruby smiled and tucked Matilda in kissing her forehead. When all three of them arrived home Matilda was wailing for a feed so Iain made the formula up and warmed it in the microwave.

After the bottle have cooled down Iain sat down on the sofa and fed his daughter. Ruby got the Moses basket out of the wardrobe and came back downstairs. Matilda was a loud drinker as Ruby said" come on sleepy time for you."

After Matilda went to sleep Iain said" you alright babe?" Ruby said" what if Rita comes back to the hospital I can't work there if Rita is there." Iain nodded and said" I didn't love Rita but I do love you and Matilda my two special girls."

The next day Ruby brought Matilda into work. Robyn said" Ruby she's so sweet what's her name?" Ruby smiled and said" Matilda." Jade and Marty looked at sleepy Matilda as Jade said" so adorable her tiny fingers and tiny feet."

Marty said" Ruby have you heard of Connie?" Ruby shook her head and said" well Hansen sacked Connie now Max Gallagher is now clinical lead."

Jan came into reception and said" Ah this is Matilda Dean right. Ruby smiled and  said" yeah this is Matilda small but mighty when she cry's for a feed or cuddle."