2 months later

Ruby has got a small bump and was feeling tired all the time. Iain kept his word and not seeing grace anymore as Iain said" Hey little girl how are you coping in your mums stomach."

Ruby wanted to find out the gender of their unborn baby. Iain decided to take leave to help his tired wife. Ruby got up and said" babe I'm bored."

Iain put the chicken in the oven and said" babe your parents are coming also Josh and I will do the nursery so that you can spend quality time with your mum."

Josh did the nursery and said" Wow a baby girl congratulations." Iain said" I know what was it like having Ruby?" Josh said" I cried a lot holding Ruby."

Later that night Iain leads his wife to the nursery and opened the door saying" what do you think?" Ruby smiled and said" just what I imagined pink walls, rocking chair, chanting station and loads of toys for the baby. The cot looks like the same one I saw in the maternity magazine."

Iain said" you fell in love with that cot so I decided to get it also Josh brought the baby a wind chime and a nightlight with butterflies flying across the ceiling."

The baby kicked in excitement as Iain said" I know little one soon you will be able to meet your parents." The unborn baby went back to sleep as Ruby sat in the chair and said" this is so relaxing and I can see the night sky with stars twinkling."