blinks: stop stanning and here's why

Blinks should "unstan" Blackpink

First, read before commenting.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time and hopefully I can use this small platform to kind of spread the word. Feel free to also spread this on your social media accounts and Wattpad!

I've been a blink for two years. It was literally love at first sight when Rosé cursed me with her vocals. So I'm not saying this as an anti, but as a HARD-CORE BLINK. Hear me out.

We need to stop streaming their music or buying their albums when they have their yearly comebacks.

I think it's no secret now that all YG cares about are numbers, numbers, and more numbers.

Hint: YouTube views= numbers = the pretense of more hype than there actually is. Get it?

Do you think one billion people watched DDD once or even 500 million people watched DDD twice to get it there? No, we streamed! We stream their music because we have nothing else to do as Blinks and YG LOVES IT!

Do you really think he cares that they're barely having any comebacks? More protests means more attention and more bored streaming means even more attention.

He literally posted an art saying D4 reached 1 Billion views and then another to say it reached 1.1 Billion views (Seriously? In the midst of us protesting for my girl Rosé's solo, you have the nerve to thank us for .1 more views?? The nerve!)

I love Blackpink, but the things that YG are doing to stifle them (they can't even show their face in their friends' YouTube videos!) are disgusting and it just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I hate to admit it but they're not my ULT group anymore, because of how frustrated I am with this year-long "hiatus". It's not their faults, of course, but how can they remain my ult when I'm putting more effort and energy streaming other people's music who are just as talented as them?

I think they should do solo activities at this point and Jisoo should pursue her acting, if she can get out of her cage in order to do so.

Conclusion: Don't buy the albums. Don't stream. Maybe we can get his attention this way. Call it boycotting if you will.

#YGBoycott