Prologue

Sidharth got a big smile on his face as he saw the girl walk inside his cabin..
"Oh... so you came finally.."
Sana folded her arms staring at him dispassionately.. "Only because i have no option.."
"Well..." he stood up from his seat making his way towards her.. "Everyone has choices in life.."
Sana rolled her eyes.. "Can we get past this.. I really need to hear about the job offer.."
Sidharth chuckled.."Ofcourse.. thats the reason why i asked you to meet me.." He leaned towards her.. As his breath mingled with hers she felt her heartbeat quicken.. "Dont worry darling.." He whispered.. "You arent just my type.." he stared right at her lips... "Not at all"
The tension between them was very evident.. which troubled Sana
She took a hasty stepback which made him smirk...
"Get to the point.. Tell me about the job.." She folded her arms glaring at him..
"Okay..." he shrugged.. "I want you to tutor my niece.."
"Well.. Since teaching is my field that seems totally fine with me.." Sana informed as she took a breath of relief..
"But.." he interrupted.. "There is a catch.."
She frowned deeply...
"You will have to come and live in my place..." he informed smiling

NOTE:
This story will be started when i wrap up my current story only. For updates do follow me :)

PLEASE VOTE TO SUPPORT <3