Chapter 2 - Phone Call

It took a few calls for him to finally pick up. In the meantime, all I did was put on random cowgirl clothing. I hadn't gotten the chance to fully take off the rest of it, when he finally picked up.

"Howdy, Sawyer!" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Oh, hey... uh Brooke?"

"Whatcha up to?"

"Just trying to get my camera to work for the video. You?"

"Well, i'm trying to pick an outfit out to wear for the video. Should I do sexy or just cowgirl?"

"That's up to you. I'm wearing a tux for the wedding part and a cowboy outfit for regular parts of the recording. I think you should do cowgirl. You look...uh... nice in them."

"Why thank you, Sawyer! Are you getting out of your shy-type zone while talking to me?"

"Uh... maybe. It's a project, so we've got to get more, you know, attached? By attached I mean..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Well, iv'e got to go set the camera up. When are you gonna be here?"

"When you tell me to. Just call me, okay?"

"Yeah, bye now."

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone.

After the phone call with Sawyer, I took the remainder of my clothing off and put on a cute cowgirls outfit on, which technically my usual clothing. I wanted to text Kylar, or call him, but I knew he was probably doing his project. With Sage. Ugh, why Sage, man. She was a nerd, but a really hot one. Why?! Why?! WHY?! It's Ms. freaking Whitfether! Stupid teacher! Doesn't she know I like Kylar. I make goo-goo eyes at him 24/7! Like come on! Oh, wait. I know why now, She wants to keep me away from him to keep me "concentrated", but seriously come on.

Well, back to reality. Sawyer contacted me as soon as I finished putting my hair in two pigtails. I looked like a professional, but yet hot, cowgirl. I picked up the phone and clicked the green phone button.