Chapter 4 - The Remaining Parts of Summer

The next month, Kennedy didn't talk to me at all, even though I tried to contact her like 1,000 times. She obviously wasn't my friend anymore, after 17 years. Oh my god. She was my first friend but know she's not even my friend. In my opinion. Good job, Brooke. I thought you were not afraid of anything, especially sharing my personal information. That's what I thought in the beginning.

Well, school was back in session in 3 days. Me and Sawyer had already finished our project and gotten to know each other better. He wasn't so much of a shy boy to me. He's actually quite funny and really nice, but he does have some fire in him.

School was just around the corner. I was super pissed. Especially about Kennedy. She does take things seriously. But, really, a simple freaking loud yell aggravated her?! Come on, Kennedy! I bet she's heard worse. Especially with what has happened between her parents. Oh my gosh, Brooke! You're so stupid. She was upset because of her parents. UGH! Brooke, just try one last time. My mind wouldn't stop competing with what I wanted to do and what I didn't want to do. Stop, stupid brain!

Well, again, there is only a few parts of summer left. I plan to go to Kennedy's house and apologize, but that will probably not go well. So, I don't know what to do. I already finished my project with Sawyer and other things... WAIT! I can go see Kylar. I feel like he needs company, besides Sage. Even though they've probably already made out. Again, I have weird thoughts.

I needed to see Kylar, and plan to set us up. I got to admit it. That kiss with Sawyer was nice. But, if I get to kiss the hottest guy in Elhaven High School, that would get pretty hardcore. And I mean HARD-core. Ugh, quit thinking like that Brooke. You're so dirty minded. Forget that. What is wrong with me? I need help, like serious help.

Anyways, when I walk back into school as a senior, with Kylar Silman, i'll be the most known girl around the school. Besides, those stupid "popular" girls won't even be a thing anymore. They suck, anyways.

So yeah, that's my plan for the remaining parts of summer. Get hooked up with Kylar Silman, become popular in like a second, and go to school like the most popular girl in Elhaven, and technically, in Ostcrest.

Yay! Dreams that I guarantee won't come true. "So happy." I held up those two little fingers you do to quote something stupid when you're being sarcastic. Ha-ha. I'm so weird.