Chapter 13 - Harper's Surprise

Me and Kennedy got our beach chairs off of the porch and went to sit down on the beach. We grabbed the umbrella and sat down.

"Peace and quiet. For once." Kennedy calmly put her sunglasses on and lied back. I did the same, but I pulled my phone out.

"What the...? Harper?" I sat there saying the name a few times. Then I realized.

"HARPER! Oh my gosh! OMG!"

"What!? Who's Harper?!"

"Oh my god! She's coming!"

"WHO IS HARPER?!"

"MY SISTER! She's coming." I was so excited.

"You have a sister?!"

"You've met her, dummy! Or at least seen her." My sister was an actor.

"Umm... iv'e never met her. But... i'd love to. Wait... HARPER LINNER?! The actress?! Oh my god. I should've known. I'm so stupid. Ugh. She's coming here?! Oh my gosh. We have to set a party up or something. Come on!"

Kennedy grabbed my hand and her belongings and I grabbed mine and she ran inside, put everything down and ran into our room. I was laughing so hard. Kennedy overreacts to everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. I was okay with Kennedy throwing a party. But Harper doesn't really like parties. She says they're a waste of time and she could've been doing better things.

After about an hour, I had told everyone and everybody was dressed and somehow, someway, the party was already created. Jessi wore a leather jacket with jeans. He looked like a hot biker. Kylar wore tank top with jeans. Hot. And Kennedy wore a short, yellow sundress. Cute. I wore my shirt that me and Harper made when she was here. It was a blue and red strapless tank top with our names on it. The date I read was '7/16/10'. That was seven years ago. And Harper's birthday. I remember it like it was yesterday. Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

"Oh my gosh. That must be Harper!" I ran to the door and opened it. Harper.

"HARPER!" I hugged her so tight and she dropped her stuff. She hugged me back.

"Hey, sis. I missed you so much. It been hell without seeing you." She hugged me and went inside.

When she saw my friends, she smiled and laughed because they all had their eyes widened and their mouths dropped.

"Hello."

They all screamed like girls. I laughed so hard.

"Your so much better looking in person. No offense." Kylar said.

"None taken. Iv'e been called ugly on my set before. The guy got fired." Harper chuckled.

Everyone enjoyed Harper. Now it was my time with her. She looked at my shirt.

"You still have that." She looked like she was going to cry. "Thank you."

"No problem. I couldn't get rid of it. Even though it's really big on me." We both laughed. The time was 11:11.

"Wishing time."

"Right. Well, I wish for an amazing vacation with my little sister and a successful life."

"I wish for my sister to understand my problems and that she would stay here for a long time."

She was puzzled. "Understand your problems? What problems?" We sat there for a few seconds. I told her the whole Kylar thing and the Kennedy thing and even the Sawyer thing. I told her about past issues that she had missed out on. I told her that she wasn't there for me in the times she needed to be. It was deep. We kept talking for about an hour and she then went inside, leaving me outside in the sand. It was dark. Really dark. I heard the door open then shut as I thought it was Harper, but it wasn't. It was Kylar.