25 ⚠️

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Hyunjin asked somewhat worried as he dropped me off in front of the mansion. "It's fine, really. I think I just need some rest... Besides, apparently there's an event I have to go to tonight with Minho, so I really need all the rest I can get now." Hyunjin let out a sigh, finally agreeing. "Just know that you can always call me if you need it! I'll contact the police to see if they know anything more about Angelina, so don't worry too much okay?" I hummed, thanking him before going back inside.

"You're back already?" a voice hummed from the front door, instantly making me turn around. "Yeah... We caught Seungmin, Felix is at the hospital, but Angelina... We still haven't found her yet." Minho groaned, walking back inside. "Don't you have to stay with your boyfriend or anything?" My expression grew pained, already becoming hurt again. "Minho... Please, at least let me explain. It really isn't-" "I don't care what it is" he cut me off harshly. "Just stay out of my way until tonight and make sure not to look like... That" he answered with disgust, eyeing me down once before walking away again.

It was exactly like the beginning. He was acting cold, mean, evil all over again. But could I find a way to make him open up to me again? I knew better than that now, was he putting on another facade again? He couldn't have grown all mean again, I just didn't want to believe it... If only I could prove to him how much I really loved him... If only.

But those if only's weren't going to happen soon. He had already locked up his heart again, far away for anyone to reach. I sighed, walking upstairs towards the shower. I looked in the mirror, suddenly feeling worse. Was I really looking that bad? I shook off the feeling, stepping under the hot rays of water. If only they could wash away the dirt inside of me as well.

Evening came soon, Minho waiting for me downstairs. I slowly came down, all dressed up in the hope it'd at least make me feel better. His eyes lingered on me just a little longer before looking away again. "Sure took you long enough!" I mouthed a small sorry, walking up to him again. "What was the occasion again?" I asked awkwardly. Minho rolled his eyes instantly, letting out a loud sigh.

"An interview about us. They're probably going to ask when the wedding will be, I'll do the talking about that. You just act again like always." He held out his hand, looking the other way. "What do you..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before Minho harshly grabbed my hand, holding it in his. The warmth of his hand once again flowed through mine, a feeling I had longed for so badly, but he didn't feel the warmth anymore. Did this even mean anything to him?

Reporters all over the place once again, right in front of our house. I scooted a little closer to Minho, holding onto his arm instead. "Miss, is it true that the wedding will be held soon?" One of them shouted. I instantly looked at Minho nervously. He however was already smiling again widely, like nothing ever happened between us. "Soon!" he simply said happily, looking at me lovingly like he did before, although those times it wasn't played.

I felt tears well up. How was I supposed to do this? How could I pretend to love him when I actually really did? How could I watch him pretend to love me when he closed his heart for me again. "Miss, are you alright?" One of the others shouted, all suddenly focussed on me. I quickly nodded, wiping my tears away with a smile. "I think I might just love him a bit too much" I replied laughingly. Minho looked somewhat shocked for a split second but quickly regained his posture, smiling again. He kissed my temple, holding me closer to him. "Let's go, I don't want anyone to see those beautiful tears of yours." He quickly led me to the car, both of us getting in, his warm touch leaving mine again.

As soon as the doors were closed Minho's gaze changed again. "Geez, you didn't have to be that dramatic. There's such a thing as going overboard too you know, we weren't even at the actual interview yet." My tears simply kept on flowing down silently, Minho keeping silent as well. What on earth was going through his mind? I looked outside seeing Felix pass by on his way home, a bandage around his hand. I quickly opened a window, watching his figure become smaller and smaller.

"It's freezing like this, keep it closed will you?" Minho sighed, pulling on my arm to keep me back in. His grip laid on my arms just a bit longer before I pulled away again. "Listen, you might not believe me, but you don't okay with my feelings either. Hate me all you want, but don't touch me so easily if you hate me that much."  Minho scoffed, but didn't say anything, making me even angrier.

But I couldn't say anything. I wanted to swear, to finally shout the truth now that he couldn't go anywhere, but nothing but tears came out. If he really closed his heart again, what was the point? The car soon stopped, Minho walking out already to open my door. "Get out already" he hissed. No one else was there yet, but anyone could come at any moment. "Why, to help you and your image again?" I said irritated. I know I made a mistake, but he wasn't being fair either.

Minho grabbed my arm once again, literally dragging me out the car. "Stop protesting so much already would you!" He shouted, but I instantly pulled my arm out of his grip again. "Why would I! Just tell the world you hate me already!" I yelled back. "Oh shut up!" He shouted back. "You always want me to stay quiet, so stop making me pretend to suddenly be fine!" "I said shut up!" He shouted back harshly, angrier by the second. "And what if I don't want to?" I called out through my tears.

"Then I'll make you" he called out before angrily smashing his lips against mine.