𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

— Y/n —

I walked around the store, gathering everything I needed. I would get the occasional scare from one of the three but they were mostly wandering around.

Y/n, come rescue me, please

I saw a picture of isle 9, luckily I was in 7. I grabbed a pair of gloves from one of the boxes, convenient I was in the cleaning aisle. I tossed the box in my basket and ran to aid whichever one this was.

Miles had a disgusted look on his face while a girl approached him, obviously making moves. I rushed over and grabbed his hand. "Excuse me." She said, aggravated.

"You're excused. My boyfriend and I have things to do today. Did you get condoms?" Miles grinned and held up a pack of condoms. The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Okay slut, you're fucking old ass can leave. Isn't it weird how you're dating a guy who died in the 2000s?"

"No, he died at an older age than me. Since we don't age here he'll always be older than me."
She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Okay, whatever. You guys are disgusting." She stormed off, leaving Miles and me alone in the aisle.

"Thanks for saving me. You're pretty badass. Plus, you're smart. The gloves are a great idea." I smiled and thanked him.

"How'd you know I'd say condoms?" I asked as we walked back to the cart. "I didn't. It's a super simple summoning trick, see?" He handed me a bouquet of flowers and I smiled.

"This is really cute, thanks, Miles." He shrugged and looked down. "It's nothing..."

I looked up and was shocked at the scene in front of me. Richie was piling junk food up as much as he could. "Richie! I can't afford that!" I exclaimed, counting at least 16 boxes of Pop-tarts.

"You thought you were paying?" He asked, leading me to nod. "It's on us, we've got lots of money." Richie winked and I felt like that probably wasn't a good thing.

"Hey, where'd that come from?" He pointed at the bouquet. "Oh, Miles gave it to me." I smiled. Richie gasped and I watched as two bouquets appeared in his hands.

"Here!" I laughed as he handed me them. "Thanks, Rich." He smiled proudly, adjusting his glasses. "It was nothing babydoll."

Finn appeared and dropped some stuff in the cart. "Nice! Are we having pizza?" Richie asked eagerly. Finn hummed a yes and Rich and Miles cheered quietly.

"Your pizza is that good?" Finn looked up at me and smiled. "He's such a good cook. Finn is like our fucking mom or something."

I nodded and Finn was staring at my arms, full of flower. "Well, here you go." He handed me a fourth bouquet and I thanked him.

"So is that everything you guys want? Why can't you just summon all of this stuff?" Richie sighed and shrugged. "Richie likes flaunting our money," Miles answered.

I nodded and looked back at the cart. "Okay seriously, do you guys have everything?" Richie shook his head and ran off. He came back a moment later with an armful of desserts.

I rolled my eyes and watched as he dropped it all into the cart. He grabbed it and started pushing it towards the registers.