𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

— Y/n —

I went back to my room and leaned against my door. Just an hour ago, Finn was here with me. I looked in the closet and found several dresses that weren't mine.

Most of them were basically a string the covered very little. I dug through the closet (which seemed to have no end) until I found a dress that would give me some coverage.

It was red, like everything else, and had two slits down the front. (They must really enjoy that, I see it often in most of these dresses.) It was a spaghetti strap with a low v-line.

I put it on my door and decided to explore. I left my room and walked down the hall. The house was so big it was intimidating.

"No! Father, they're annoying. You know I'm the only one fit to rule!" I stopped and glanced over at Miles' door.

I shouldn't eavesdrop... "Miles, you should worry about what your brothers will do when they come back. Stop bothering me."

I felt a pang of pity from the neglect of Miles' father... Wait... Would that be... Lucifer?

So they never died! They were born here... I sped down the hall to find Butler. "Y/n." I froze and turned around. "Hey Miles..." "Pitying me? It's not nice to eavesdrop."

"I- I couldn't help it..." he rolled his eyes and came closer to me. "Wanna see a trick?" I was hesitant to answer, unsure of what he was planning.

"I'll show you anyway. I can't wait for our dinner, and you?" I hummed and shifted uncomfortably. "Well, since we're both so impatient why not skip to it?"

Before I knew it, I was on the floor. My head was spinning and my ears ringing, I could feel my nose bleeding.

"Lovely dress, dear." I looked at myself and gasped. I was in my dress. Miles was in a suit. I stood up and looked around. "We're in the dining room."

I was pushed into a chair at the end of the long table. Miles sat down on the far end, thanking whoever pushed his chair in.

Food was already on the table, heaps of it. Miles started to eat and I hesitantly took a bite as well. "So, how are you liking it?"

I shrugged and fake smiled. "It's great... You're all so generous and kind to me." He smiled and nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

I started to eat easily, knowing he wouldn't poison me. Right?

We ate peacefully, chatting here and there. I couldn't stop thinking about Finn and Richie though.

"You seem preoccupied. Would you like me to clear your mind?" I shook my head and looked up at him. "Thinking of my brothers during our time?"

Before I could say anything, Miles pushed his chair out and stepped up onto the table. The heels of his boots, clicked faintly as he walked towards me.

My heart beat faster and faster as he got closer. "Everyone always prefers them over me. Everyone always tells me I should be more like my brothers. I'm done. You're mine, only and all mine."

Miles as now in front of me, bending down to grab my cheeks. "Are we clear? You're not to have any relationships with my brothers."

"Or what?" I pushed him. "Or what?" He mocked. "Or I'll keep fucking killing them. Time after time. Until you understand fully, you're mine."

I was pulled up by him, into his arms. Miles held my waist and with a swift movement that felt like falling, we were in his room.

Miles pushed me on the bed and I laid watching him. He gathered some things and a moment later tied my arms and legs to the posts on his bed.

"Miles, too fast. We're going too fast." I whimpered. "Too fast? It wasn't too fast when you let Finn fuck you."

I whined and stared at him. I couldn't help but fall prey to his beauty. He was so absolutely beautiful. I knew I'd already lost. My body was craving him.

Miles grabbed a knife and walked over to the bed. I shut my eyes and waited for the cold blade on my skin.

Instead, the straps of my dress were cut. I opened my eyes and stared at him. Miles moved down and started to cut down the middle of my dress.

I closed my eyes and held onto the restraints. "You're fucking insane, you know that?" I whimpered. Miles's lips met my now bare torso, leaving hickeys all over my body.

"MILES!" "Jesus fucking Christ." Miles snapped and the restraints were gone, I was now wearing a big sweater and some thin shorts.

He walked out of his room and I ran to follow him. We walked down the living room where Cerberus was yipping happily.

Richie stood in the room, covered in dirt and blood.

On top of that, he still had wolf-like ears.

"You're so fucking dead," Richie growled.

I have a feeling this isn't going to be good.

Sorry about the long wait. This chapter has been ready for a while but idk- I didn't feel like editing it

The dress ahaha