𝗖𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

— Y/n —

Miles and I showed up to what he called 'council' a few minutes later. There were lots of odd looking demons all around us, I tried my best not to stare. Miles brought me up to the front where I sat down next to Finn. He smiled at me and Miles took his seat between him and Richie. I smiled back at Finn, I was a little overwhelmed by this whole thing.

The triplets' dad walked through the doors and the crowd hushed itself. He walked up to us and then sat down behind us all. I could feel the 'council's' eyes on me. Studying every inch of me. I shifted uncomfortably and Lucifer began to speak. "Good evening everyone. Thank you for attending this meeting on such short notice. As you know, we have engaged in war with the angels from Heaven.''

There was howling laughter from all around the room, an occasional cheer was heard. Finn, Miles, and Richie all sat seriously, as did their father. "Yes, it's very exciting. I know. I'm proud to say that two of my own sons will be commanding some of our troops in the battle field." I looked over at the boys and noticed how anxious they all looked.

"Which ones?" Someone shouted. "They aren't gonna pussy out like your other son, right?" My eyes widened at the comment and I suddenly felt sick. This chair wasn't for me. It was for the eldest brother. The one who died.

I started to break down, my breathing picking up. Finn's hand touched mine and I looked over at him. He gave a weak smile and shook his head.

    It's okay.

I nodded and tried to take deep breaths. I turned my attention back to the meeting, trying to calm myself down. "All valid questions. I have a fair way to decide which two will go fight!" There was silence then more laughter. I looked back at Lucifer who was also laughing, wiping his eyes. "I'm just kidding. Boys, come here."

All three of them stood up and walked over to their father. I looked back at them and suddenly an image appeared in my mind. One of them was showing me what was happening. Their dad had three straws in his hand. Three hands reached down and grabbed parts of the straw. Whoever was showing me the image picked half of the straw.

He looked up and Richie had a panicked look on his face. He had chosen the shortest straw. He then looked over at the other brother and I realized it was Miles who was showing me what was going on. Finn also looked panicked, his straw barely shorter than Miles's. Miles looked back down at his own straw then back up at his dad.

"Well, there you have it! Finn and Richie will be commanding our troops. Good luck boys, you leave right now."

They went to protest but in a flash, they were gone. Miles came and sat back down. This time next to me.

He grabbed my hand and I stared at the table. "Well then... I think that clears everything up. We have our commanders and our new king. Oh, and this lovely lady is replacing Lilith. Alright, you're all dismissed."

Everyone suddenly disappeared and I sighed. "Alright you two. Your wedding is in a few days and to put it simply you two better not spend a minute apart because... I said so."

He disappeared and Miles and I sat silently. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. I retorted and he sighed. "Why don't you like me?" He asked. "I do! I'm just not used to all of... This! You didn't rig that right!?"

"Of course not. Why would you ask that?"

"BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS THE KING OF HELL. INTEGRITY ISN'T EXACTLY SOMETHING YOUR FAMILY PROMOTES."

We sat in silence and I scoffed. "I want to go home."

"I have to be with you." He muttered.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Because my dad put a love spell on us. And he used a Cupid's string."

"What's a-"

Miles pointed at our ankles were a red string was tied to them. "If you walk more than 100 ft away from me it'll cut both of our feet off in the most painful way fucking possible. And before you even ask no. You cannot grow your foot back. Not even with magic."

I felt lightheaded and nauseous for a moment while Miles talked before completely blacking out.

. . .

— Narrator

When Y/n woke up she was in an unfamiliar bed. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looking around. She had butterflies in her stomach and couldn't help but feel... A little lost without something. Her eyes landed on Miles, who was asleep on the floor. She quickly climbed out of bed, landing next to him. He woke up, looking around. Y/n attacked his face and neck with kisses, which he quite enjoyed.

She caught his lips and the young "couple" started to make out. At first it was fast but they slowed down. "Miles, Y/n, good to see you're both awake." They ignored Miles's dad and Miles moved down to leave hickeys on her neck. "So I hope you don't mind but I'm going to put a sex spell on you because I kinda need that baby asap. Alright? Thanks."

Lucifer casted the spell and waved goodbye to them, despite how they weren't even fully aware he was there.

In the battlefield, Finn and Richie were working themselves to exhaustion making weapons and approving battle plans.

Boris was always the one who was good with war... Their dad appeared in front of them and beamed. "No guns right? It scares the mortals and then God is on my ass." Their dad rolled his eyes. They ignored him, switching over to food and water for the soldiers. "Okay well maybe this will motivate you two to not kill yourself."

In both of their heads, their wildest fantasies with Y/n were suddenly playing out for them. Every detail of it. They had both gone into some sort of dream state but continued to work.

Richie saw her sprawled out on his bed, in a baby pink lingerie. He watched as she whined for him, her small fingers snaking under the waistband of her underwear.

Finn saw her in an oversized band tee. She kissed his neck and shoulders while her hand pumped up and down his erection. In front of them they watched a movie, Finn couldn't tell which. He watched as she sat up, slowly pulling the t-shirt off.

What they didn't know was this was exactly what was happening to their mortal selves. Lucifer was just letting them watch.

Miles and Y/n were in his bed, his hand slowly slid down her back as he kissed her torso. He sat up and looked her in the eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes."

Don't expect any more chapters for a while.
This book is still on hiatus.