𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀

— Y/n —

I laid in my room, staring at the ceiling. I hadn't heard the boys in a while... That whole ordeal was kinda traumatic though.

I decided I'd get up and go get answers. I walked downstairs and looked around for them. I looked around every room, searching for the three.

When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed a note on the counter. I walked over and picked it up.

Y/n, we realized that our presence was more of a burden than a blessing. We hope you can forgive us. Please take care of yourself.
- Finn, Miles, Richard

I reread the note several times. My heart felt heavy and I could feel the tears starting. I should be glad! Now I can live my life! I won't have to worry about them!

I put the note down and groaned, who am I kidding? Those three dorks haunted my ass for months. They were like my boyfriends who came in and out of my house as they pleased.

Now they're back in Hell, probably suffering.

I sat on the floor and put my head on my knees, the loneliness was already setting in.

— 4 months later —

I can't do this. I'm so fucking alone in this world. Miles said it himself, I'm a demon. Well, that's what he meant.

I groaned and contemplated. Maybe I could surprise them... I've heard of people going to hell and coming back.

I waited until nightfall to start.

I sat in my bathroom, holding a knife and a lighter. I lit the candles around me before sitting back down. I took a deep breath and looked pressed the blade against my palm.

I closed my hand around it and quickly pulled the blade out. I hissed and watched as golden blood dripped onto the floor.

When I decided there was enough blood I dipped my finger in the pool. I started to use my blood to draw on the floor.

I drew a pentagram and some satanic symbols. I wrote the three boys names on the floor above the pentagram and some stuff in Latin below it.

I sat in the middle and closed my eyes. I started to chant Latin, not opening my eyes despite all the noises that were suddenly present.

I kept chanting as I got an adrenaline rush, squeezing my eyes shut. Finally, everything stopped.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't in my bathroom, I was standing at the door of a huge mansion.

I was quite intimidated by the building, hesitant to knock.

Eventually, I did. I stood back and waited. There was a moment before the door opened. I looked around for the person who opened it.

"Down here." I looked down and saw a short demon. He looked as you'd expect him to. Red skin, pointy horns, tail, sharp teeth, everything. So they really do look like that...

"I'm her-" "I know why you're here. You're another prostitute? Well, I've seen hundreds of them pushed away by these three. They've got someone special. Want in on a little secret?" I nodded and bent down.